USA SIGNING AGENT-Feed back

I keep getting emails from USA SIGNING AGENT. Can I get a feed back?

1 Like

Worthless… imho. OK, folks, IF anyone has actually gotten business from this directory…now is the time to say so.
Looking at this from hiring party’s perspective, the more notaries I have to choose from, the more I’m gonna like/use the Directory. From the notary’s perspective, the more a Directory is used, the more likely I am to get something from it.

FWIW…this directory has been spamming me for years and threatening to de-list me (as I don’t pay, I don’t show up anyway) with every often spam e-mail. Can’t even un-subscribe…

1 Like

Thanks for the feed back Arichter

LOL - That’s my feedback too! They have been spamming us for a long time and I never took the bait either. You really don’t need to pay to be “Listed on a Directory” imho too - unless it’s the NNA.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the heads up. I’m in Michigan and they just contacted me this morning. Once I filled out the form then it goes to another page and they request $39.00. Absolutely no mention of money until you fill out all the info.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Arichter! I am a new notary signing agent and received an email from them, completed a profile and then on the next page they ask for $39.

1 Like

I’m so glad I found your reply LOL I keep getting emails for them now I know just to ignore them. Thanks so much!