About gettiing work

How can I make myself more visible for jobs through this site, my profile is 100% and have the PRO membership.

It’s just really slow everywhere right now. Year’s 1/4 over and I haven’t made half of what I made in 1 month last year. If I wasn’t so old, I’d be looking for a 9-5 job.

4 Likes

@jwilliams69 You may find it helpful to review this thread starting at the top:

I’ve also created a direct url link for you separately to that thread for ease of locating it.

======

There are also MANY threads within the GOLDMINE found in the Notary Cafe database by accessing the Search Function. I’ve inserted an image to assist you with locating the nearly invisible Magnifying Glass to access it (see below).

The following are a few threads that you may find helpful and/or insightful:

:swan:

I think it’s time for a NEW survey to be taken. I’m thinking that 50% of those participating will report a drastically reduced income. Yea, probably 50% of last year.

Agree. I have suggested same to alphabet site. I am personally so far down from ALL previous years (30 years) that it’s even worse than my 1st year…when it was such a random thing that I didn’t bother keeping records. Granted, I’ve always been in a low volume/populaion/saturation area…but there are more people in my area doing this NOW than 2 years ago.

1 Like

@Arichter Concur :100: percent!

Also, thanks for suggesting to the alphabet site that they perform an updated income survey. ABSOLUTELY will be MUCH LESS than previously reported. Also, the population base in the market full-time will probably also be dramatically reduced.

:swan:

1 Like

thanks for sharing great will try the pro membership

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.