Anyone have a great scripts? for marketing

Does anyone have advice on a good script for sending an email campaign? I don’t want to sound like a used car sales man, lol. I want to have something I can send as an initial email. I’ve been reading a lot of about “what can I do for you” type emails and changing the subject line every time. Thanks in advance.

@tammy Well, mine are all customized . . . so, no generic overlay or template is available within my arsenal. :sweat_drops:

However, I performed a cursory Search via the GOLDMINE within the Notary Cafe database utilizing the elusive & nearly invisible Magnifying Glass (reference image below).

This is a thread that you may find particularly insightful/helpful: A Direct Title Marketing Script for Newbies!

:swan:

Being different is the pure definition of “marketing.” Read others and come up with something unused, unique, and different, but sells what your selling. And I know this part is hard, but pitch something nobody else does, but at the same time, don’t pitch what everyone else does! I always say start with creating a business logo, then come up with your sales pitch off of that. Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.