Anyone here ever do a signing with old republic title

I love working for them. The are responsive, docs usually on time, and pay quickly

2 Likes

How do you invoice them?

After completion they submit

1 Like

How did you get on their list of approved Notaries?

they are fabulous pay within 10 days/ Fair with pay.

3 Likes

I have had great success working with ORTC here in Oregon. They are more than fair with the fee(s) they approve which tend to be 25-30% higher than going through what I have called the “Notary Dispatchers” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From what I have done
just expect a very big package with multiple notary pages.

They’re good to work with and they should pay more that Notary Services because they don’t have a middle man.

Hello!! Can you please tell me the best way to go about getting to work with them directly? I have yet to work with them. Thank you!

10 years ago they were the company to work for - I love Old Republic but I haven’t received any offers from them in over a year ?? Maybe because they use snapdocs ?

1 Like

Yep
SnapDocs
 lowballing like crazy there. Doubt they’ll go direct when they can find someone for $85 on SD. But, when they can’t
I get $200.

1 Like

Do you have to sign up with Snap Docs to do their notarizing?

I signed a purchase with them that I got through email/ort. Fair pay. No faxbacks. Got paid 10 days later via check. No invoicing.

3 Likes

Go through their website

Is this topic even supposed to be asked? Direct signing ! What to expect ?
Say to yourself WOW !! look at the mirror ! Congrats to yourself
Ask $150- $250 per closing , get paid directly ? So what’s the question here really
:thinking: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

STOP SENDING DIRECT TITLE COMPANIES TO SNAPDOCS ???
Once they know cheaper notaries, u will be shooting yourself in the foot
or
sitting on top of the tree and sawing the bottom off.

2 Likes

I’m incredibly flattered that you believe me to have such influence with a major firm like Old Republic, that I could “send” them to Snapdocs!

Old Republic is a major player within the Title Industry. Big packages, no issues with payment with some flexibility when it comes to fees.

3 Likes

If you get the $100k go through BiBerk, they cover you if you make mistakes on loan packets. It’s called Professional Business E&O for notaries.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will then.

1 Like