AOE Signings do not pay

I did a signing for AOE in October and I have been unable to collect. Stay away from them!

@bshepherd Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: Sorry to read about this non-payment situation.

Thank you for sharing your direct experience regarding this business entity. Your thread will prove helpful to many other members.

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that members find it difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I performed a cursory Search for this business entity & there are quite a few other threads that share your same experience. Here is a listing of those threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=aoe

======

Also, be aware that this particular business entity has a few additional AKAs that they operate under:

Dylan Torres
Never Sleep Notary
AOE Signing
Monica Torres
Monica Torres Brown
MTB Notary

Reference this direct Notary Cafe url thread:

P.S. I’ve also linked two additional threads on the forum that you may find helpful & insightful.

:swan:

I just received a signing order from MTB Notary, through the signing order platform. A very generous fee is being offered, however, after reading this thread I’m hesitant to proceed.
Over the years, I’ve had my share of losses due to companies like these.
Is there a reason why the previous thread about this company was closed by NotaryCafe?

@michelle.nunez33993 Good Morning, Michelle. Please note that Mike/Notary Cafe has “reactivated” the thread that you queried about:

NOTE: Unfortunately, there was no reason provided/posted regarding thread closure nor reactivation.

Are these companies based in California?

There is much current information available via a Google Search on these companies.