BancServ Signing Co

I just downloaded their app as well. I’m guessing business is slowing down and they probably just go to their top picks first.

I have doing signings with them for about 10 years. They are great and pay every 2 weeks. They don’t pay what most companies are currently paying though. I’m at the top but still pay less. Not crazy about the call app. Not as many signings as I used to get.

2 Likes

Are you Fidelity approved? I was thinking that maybe they go to the Fidelity approved agents first.

I have worked with bancserv for about 8 years and they are a very good company and on time.

Great company, been with them for years. quick payment.

I downloaded their app, but how does it work? Do they send texts or what?

I downloaded their app and i sent numerous emails thru their website but they never responded, what do i do? What do you suggest? I want to sign up with them.

what is fidelity approve? How do we get approve?

1 Like

Did you apply with them? There is some paperwork to fill out. New people cannot use the app until 10 signings are successfully completed. I was just hired on by them and they told me the information about the app.

I signed up with them and got approved a few months back…have not had any job offers from them. How can I get 10 signings so I can use the app if new notaries are such low priority to them?

I don’t know? I just got signed up with them this week. Did you do the required training modules when you logged in? I wish I had more information. And I wish I could get this “info10” name off my profile–especially since I have no “info”

I have signed up & been approved with them at least 3 Months now… I have downloaded the app… However I am not aware of the “10 signings” BUT… I have
yet to get any work from them at all. :expressionless:

1 Like

As far as I can remember, I completed everything that was required of me. I even had a phone interview with them, at which time they told me that I had been approved as a vendor. I haven’t heard anything from them since. I haven’t gone out of my way to inquire what’s going on, since I am busy otherwise, but it just seems rather strange to me.

1 Like

Bancserv is a good company. When we get a call, we are so excited. Everything goes so smooth with this company. It’s a company where you can actually ‘relax’ when working with them.

3 Likes

I just signed up with them and was approved, of courses I’ve been in this Industry for 30 yrs and retired, I was told it was a good company, and they pay on the 1st and 16th of each mo.

1 Like

One of the better apps out there, in my opinion.

They give you the assignment and a few minutes to accept or pass. It’s not an email blast to 10 million notaries.

You have a little time to accept or pass.

Unfortunately, no way (using the app) to negotiate the fee. Though that has never been a problem if you have a good relationship with their schedulers.

They pay on time. Do not require invoices. And, their website it very good. It is my favorite company

2 Likes

I signed up with Bancserv and was approved by them in April of this year (2017). I haven’t heard anything from them since.

BancServ is one of my favorite Companies to work for. I like their software and they pay on time, without micro managing.

1 Like

Been with them 6 months, no assignments yet. 12 years experience, 2000+ Signings since 2005. Hoping for the best :slight_smile:

I work with them. Pay on time, nice software.