BancServ Signing Co

I have worked with Bancserv for over 9 years they are an awesome group of professionals to work with and they pay twice a month. You can bank on your funds in the mail no later than 5 to 7 days after the 15th & 31st of the month or sooner.

1 Like

They certified me back in April 2017 and I have not heard from them since.

Be sure to install Bancserv 's mobile app. If you have not created a 4 digit pass code to use with your log in user name do so by going to the Bancserv website, under profile you can create the 4 digits needed to accept signings through the app.

2 Likes

I did install Bancserv’s mobile app when I was first approved by them. I have not received any notices of available jobs.

I have the app & it’s never beeped or dinged. How do you get notified through the app?
They always call or email me.
Having EC Purchasing through them is awesome even if you don’t get any jobs or only get a few jobs.

I’ve been with them for years… use to be really good for assignments… went app based for 99% of the signings… now I get zip or 40 miles away. They refuse to hear any criticism about problems with it’s assignment ability, so don’t complain – seriously. If you are local to their office you also have to contend with schedulers friends and neighbors… I have meet a few at drop spots…

Hello everyone,

I am looking for good signing companies? Any suggestions?

I have been contracted with BancServ for a long time and have not received a request in years. I am approved with Fidelity. Recently, I received a request to update my info. One of the items is about fees. Their standard fee for most items is $75.00. That is way too low, but I don’t want to price myself too high. Business is quite slow. Does anyone have suggestions on how to receive more assignments from them and how much more I can increase my fees? Thanks in advance!

Totally off the wall take on this: If they haven’t contacted you for years AND now they want updated info AND they are offering way too low chump change…MAYBE all their $75 notaries have realized they aren’t making any money and have gotten a job to pay the bills AND are no longer available for these ridiculously cheap offers? I do work with BancServ and have for years, but never for $75. Tell 'em your fees and stick to 'em… I have!

3 Likes

Do you mind sharing about how much they pay? I have one title company that pays $150 for a refi, no questions asked. I want the business and want to be paid for my time. I just don’t want to price myself too high.

I used to do a LOT of windshield time for them, but this year, they’ve kept me very close to home & in the $100 to $135 range and, more important, ALL very small Seller pkgs. for small, local TCs all over the USA. Have not gotten anything but Seller pkgs. Like others, they seem to have gotten cheap and my higher fees of $200 for more distant areas are just ‘not there’ any more. But, for many years, for me anyway, most of their stuff has been Seller Pkgs., not Refis. Hold that $150 TC of yours close!

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. I also thought and hoped that the reason they want me to update my info is so I will receive some requests. I have been doing closings for 5 years. I think I had one request years ago. Any suggestions or who I can talk to at Bancserv?

They are excellent all the way around! I have done many signings for them. They pay on time and always send docs in a timely manner. They are most definitely one of my favorites!!

1 Like

One of my favorites. Fee is fair to our market and they pay quickly.

2 Likes

A great company to work with. I did 4 signings for them last week.

2 Likes

I am approved, but have not gotten any work ;(

same. Signed up last year so far nothing

I am able to sign on to the system,I even send an emial but they never replied

Bancserv is an excellent company to work for. I got my first few signings from them. It took a couple months before they contacted me though as I live in a rural area, so don’t be discouraged. They will contact you!

2 Likes

Once you see a package by Fidelity and see how much the company is making on it, you’ll choke. Regardless of the company, you should be paid what your worth. Prep time, drive time, client time, insurance, office supplies, etc. So many notaries are not looking at the refi or loan papers and understanding them. There is a line which states how much the notary is being paid. It may say $500 and your actually being paid $90. Your loss. Their gain.