BancServ Signing Co

abusive?, are u speaking of Bancserv? I am SHOCKED. I have had the exact opposite experience. There fees thru the app may be low bit their pay isn’t low. I get called when no one will take a closing. That’s who I market 2. I am rural and will drive up to 4 hours one way. And trust me I wouldn’t do that for 150 or 300.

1 Like

I tried to sign on with them. But because I am a licensed Real Estate agent I am unable too. I have never heard of that. And that was after I completed all the paper work and passed the test. Disappointing non the less. Glad to hear they are a great company to work for.

Curious how this is working for you now? I have done quite a bit of closings for them (on average 20 a month) I have noticed trends with them recently. They expect perfection. I am "preferred " with them (whatever that means). I have only had positive experiences with schedulers and they have always been fair with me.

IF you made an error and are correcting it YOU are expected to pay for the one error I made was shipped wrong docs to wrong title. Neither would allow me to pay for and I still do work with both companies. With BS that has been my only error in over a year. Fidelity has more than one SS.

I’m a certified RON Closer, I trained my husband, Daughter, Son and others, To day for instance my husband received 9 RON closing notification same address, distance et

Same here. I didn’t apply because I knew of this rule by them. I checked with Stewart Title and a licensed agent CAN act as notary…As long as they or their company are NOT involved in the transaction.

@noblenotary615 Recently experienced the toxic chain of apathy and indifference known as BancServ. Apparently they only make outbound calls, and emails are not read unless you cc the title company. Someone in the office made a clerical error which suspended my profile and prevented me from receiving offers through their app. It took three full days of e-mailing and calling to reach anyone (email) who was halfway willing to burn the calories to address a simple fix. Adding insult to injury, the byproduct of their incompetence was that they decided to delay paying me until the next pay period. The excuses they offered were absurd.

True to form, when challenging them about improperly withholding the money I earned they did not respond. I doubt if I will continue this employment path. Responding to these apps feels degrading. The jobs are short notice and docs are always late. It’s kind of like the notary equivalent of a booty call. The business model is good for them and that’s about it. The apps toss out crumbs and people scramble to be first for a low paying offer. Sorry to reply with a negative story, but that’s what happened.

2 Likes

Weird. I’ve never experienced any of this with BancServ. They’re one of my favorites!
You do know that you can’t just ‘reply’ to an e-mail as it goes to an unmonitored inbox, BUT in the upper right of the BancServ order there is an e-mail addy for the actual person who called you and if you use that addy, the scheduler is VERY responsive.

3 Likes

Wow! Arichter is worth her weight in GOLD. She and a few others know their stuff. How else would we know to look for that addy?

My bad… I wasn’t clear. To clarify: with BancServ, if you just ‘reply’ to the e-mail that contains the Order, it WILL go to an unmonitored inbox. You have to ‘do what I said in previous post’ to get a response from BancServ

I do it whenever there is any sort of issue with anything about the order and always get a response quite rapidly. That’s ‘why’,

The reason everyone seems to be having communication problems with BancServ is because you aren’t communicating with the BancServ person who knows what’s going on & can solve problems on the Order they sent you. BancServ is a pretty big co. &, yes, they can get testy when you’re not communicating with the ‘person who is handling a particular order’. Try it–you’ll like it, I promise.

Noblenotary615…not trying to argue with you about your experience…just saying that I have solved the problems I used to have with BancServ in the manner I outlined. After months of frustration with them, I found the solution: e-mail the scheduler at the addy in upper right of the Order & put the Order # in the subject line. Or, you can keep doing what you’ve been doing and stay unhappy.

5 Likes

Grandma Moses errr Aricther to the rescue

Well, I try to help, but seems the ones who need it the most, know better.

3 Likes

Just ignore it…Life is to short to be worried about little things.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. Happy New Year BJ.

1 Like

Same to you…wishing you, Health, Happiness, and Wealth in the new year. (in that order)

they have an app where you can accept quick gigs and pay much less for those ones