Best Signing Companies

Thank you Elliot for clarification and elaboration, I always counter offer to Closer LLC, but I never got assignment !

1 Like

:upside_down_face:
No kidding!

SigningCarolina willl doc you $50 for using black ink in a pandemic— story is so ridiculous but seems like they have no problem punishing people for stuff outside of their control

1 Like

I do not respond to the White Glove invites. Pay ridiculously low. I let them call me. Don’t care they labeled me as White Glove.

1 Like

I’m scrolling through, so apologies if anyone else has already answered this. I have the same situation with FASS, so I called them, and they said they are not taking any new signing agent applications at this time. And so, I’m planning on just trying to get direct business from First American in the meantime.

Truer words were never spoken. You are 100% right on.

I am a new SA and this forum is great! Has anyone had any success in the beginning with signingagent.com that the NNA adds you to when you complete their certification?

In my experience, Signing Agent. Com is used mostly to verify NNA credentials. To get as many signings as possible, register with as many signing services as possible, and reach out to as many title agencies and people in the real estate ecosystem as possible.

3 Likes

I know this is an old thread but my experience with getting signed up with Bancserv is that ONLY on the first of the month between 12 noon and 3 pm PST, the first 500 applicants can log in to take a test. You must score 75% or higher to get to the next phase. That next phase comes in the form of an email where you get an actual log in where you have until the 15th of the month to get ALL of your credentials in and to do your one way interview. After all of that, you wait for them to let you know from an email if you’ve been accepted. If so, then you wait to get order offers from them. If not, then you have to wait until the 1st of next month and start the whole process all over again.

5 Likes

FASS = First American Signature Services.works with First American Title and First American Mortgage Solutions. Internet search Notary signup FASS should help with finding enrollment process. I signed up + 5 years ago, and one of my primary clients. I’m in WA State. I also signed up my business on Google Chrome free business reference. Surprised how many title companies have found me just doing a Google search. I pay no fees for any advertisements and have 300+ clients. Title companies have also found me on this blog website.

7 Likes

Hi Nadja1020!
Do you mind telling me how much Xome pays for a refi?
Thank you.

Hi Jennjoneis!
What extensive list were you referring to? I love a copy too.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi AOSullivan222,
Xome pays $90.00 for refiance deals (with and without scanback requirements). And, they pay $75 for 2nd mortgages. They pay weekly to biweekly if you have any payments due. I love working with them!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the info Nadja. This is a great platform for info with caring, friendly notaries. Thanks again and have a great day.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure to assist when I can. You caught me at a good time since my appointments are all for this evening. Apply for Closing Exchange also! Best wishes in your journey.

Hi Alice, please advise how to do add business on google with free business reference.

Hi Elliot. What is the market like where you are? I mean are there a lot of other attorneys in your area doing what you’re doing and if so, are they taking lower paying fees? Additionally, are you direct or are SS paying you those beautiful fees?

Th ex lad TV few weeks it has been a little slower, but that partially because I rearley accept evening Appts and that seems like what is coming through. That said for most part it has been pretty strong. I think there are a few services recruiting heavily her for attorneys which has added some competition for me. Especially since many take lower fees or jump on my negotiated fee when I can not respond fast enough, but that is nature of biz. I have few escrows that get hired directly from, but for most part I get hired through the various signing services. Some are attorney only services like PCN or BC law, and others are the regulars in signing services/ snap docs, etc…

Sorry for typos, trying to reply from phone… * should gave said last few weeks

I’m waiting for payment from Notaries Express for an April 6 signing. All my other early April signings have paid. Mobile Notary, Toad8notary, prestige notary, Certified Signer and One Stop Notary all paid within 30 days. I usually try to get $125 per signing but for a sale I will take less. When they are $65 or $75, I ignore them. Lots of times the price goes up when they can’t find someone. I feel that if you accept a price, you need to do it for that price and not negotiate. The time to negotiate is before you agree. But this is not my only income so I can afford to be more choosy. I get it if this is how you support yourself. Still, a contract is a contract.