Best Signing Companies

Thank you for this generous list :smile:

1 Like

Wow good for you. What state do you live in? I think I need to move to your state
Here in Michigan you get paid 100-150 for DIRECT signings. It’s kind of ho hum here.
You must be in California

2 Likes

Hi,
Would you happen to have any direct information of title company so I can get direct orders as well in Virginia
Thanks

Before I bought a Brother HL-L 6200DW printer I used my ECPurchasing card at Office Depot. For a printing of 150 pages plus 150 for the customer, OD charged $9.00 or about 3 cents page versus the usual charge of about 15 cents per page or more than $45.00. Works for me.

1 Like

Send me an email and I will forward their packet shellyldyer@hotmail.com

1 Like

Hello. Sorry, Can I also send you an email, if you can forward MFG packet to me?

Yes. shellyldyer@hotmail.com

Please, would you send me the MFG packet as well? My email address is palopez2k@hotmail.com. Thanks so much.

i usually use snapdocs or signing orders.com

i usually don’t accpet anything less then 100.00

7 Likes

They told me my fees were too high above what they approve and I would have to resubmit my application and put my fee at $74.30 to work with them. I never replied back.

7 Likes

Good to know! Thank you for that info!!

Did you got paid from First Class on that past due invoice yet? I have a very good relationship with them. When payment is late I email Eric@firstclasssigning.com, and he respond right away.

2 Likes

Ya’ll are ripping yourselves off. My average signing (though I am an attorney) is $250 and I get close to $400 on many of them. You always have to negotiate. The signing companies are the desperate ones. I have to say I love the law in CT that requires all real estate Closings be done by an attorney. I get $12-13k a month in closings… this is just in the signings no title work or anything else.

5 Likes

Super High yield for $38 or standard yield, which generic you using? I been using the brother tn880 highest yield toner and go through a toner about every 2.5 weeks which is about 13000 pages. But also over a$100 a pop.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, elliot.dubin. It’s good to have a contributing attorney on deck. Hope to see you chiming in on topics requiring a legal-eagle. But the truth is that, as an attorney, you can demand a much higher fee than ‘just-a-notary’, so thank your CT bar lobbyists for getting this relatively new law passed in CT. Just curious…do you travel to the Borrower or do they come to your office?

I almost always travel to meet them.(home, office, or occasionally a restaurant/coffee shop)

Please may I have a pkg emailed to me? bmpeffer@gmail.com

How did you get signed up for WFL Lender Services? I looked at their website and there is no sign-up for notaries.

I don’t know why, but I am unable to sign up for FASS. I fill out all of the required questions and then it says error. :frowning:

1 Like

It would really help if people would please put where you are from just the state will do

2 Likes