Best Signing Companies

My payment is late too. Do you recall how they pay? Checks, E Check or other means?

I agree. Everyone will develop their own customer service opinion in the end. #PositiveThinking

1 Like

I started with Coast2Coast only for the experience. The pay is low but I took the signing to become more familiar with the documents. I didn’t even care if they paid because I was getting the experience. Good news, the pay was on point. No issues.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean?! Scammers? All the reputable Signing Companies work for Lenders & Title Companies & I haven’t had 2 many Scams…But come to think of it I have had I think 2 or 3 over my 4.5 yrs…The signing Orders Looked & Sounded different, strange, etc and when I called with a question - No answer, No Voicemail = Delete the e-mail / order & take Note or Post the info to an applicable page if u wish!! :slight_smile:

Love this, thank you! I can’t justify leaving my house for less than $100 plus expenses. Mileage is a big deal because I’m rural. Nobody wants to pay!

3 Likes

Good morning Rick. If you have any closings in Brevard County, Florida, feel free to call me. (321) 557-7332. Thank you :sunglasses:

First Class signings is suppose to pay 14-21 days, but I’m waiting on one payment from them 30 days out. I was paid 14 days out on my first payment so I emailed info@firstclasssigning.com and received a message back from them. Checks are going out this week.

1 Like

You email info@firstclasssigning.com

I have been getting tons of texts from them for signings and truly appreciate that they are willing to take a chance on new notaries. I have made a list of signing companies and am working my way through it trying to get signed up and most of them want you to have a minimum number of signings already under your belt before they will work with you. I agree with you, they are fantastic for getting your feet wet and gaining experience.

1 Like

I work with them and they are decent. Register and complete the information they request

1 Like

I totally agree. The title agents are able to produce more work, because we are out doing the signings which they would normally perform. Additionally, they are paying us pennies.

Hello Info 13,

I wanted to reach out to you concerning Amrock. I received a call from them today and they emailed me a packet to return. I was hoping you could share some insight about the company. They also included a price list that was a little low compaired to what I have been reading in the chat.I am a new Signing Agent looking to get my feet wet. Please advise.

Thanks,

1 Like

I get “no sound” and no option to provide one on my iPhone from any Xome notifications. Very frustrating as then they are usually gone by theme I see the notification when the app shows a little red dot.

Amrock will not accept your application if you’ve been in the business less than 1 year. I received an unsolicited email from them asking me to join their team. I filled out the application and returned it only to be rejected because I’ve only been in the business for 6 months. Good luck.

1 Like

Can’t locate them, can you please provide a link to their website or the contact there.

I love Xome also! Nice mobile technology and they rarely want scanbacks.

3 Likes

Signing Order uses RON agents.

1 Like

Good Afternoon,

That would be nice. I have run into that a few times where I read a lot of the feedback on here regarding good signing services, but when i get to the website, I sometimes do not see where to register as a notary. I was feeling like it was me and i was missing something.

I didn’t didn’t hear back regarding my prices but theirs are too low for me

2 Likes

Yes those Fees/Rates are an Insult!! I never accept a REFI for less than $100 Unless it’s Nearby! My avg is $125+

7 Likes