Best Signing Companies

Yes, Arichter, they are very sketchy. :astonished:

Tangentially, it’s best to best avoid any Signing Order request that has a Requirement of reading a “script.”

Can I speak with you off-line to see how I can work with them in my area?

Hi rmj, if you research the experience of other CNSAs with JGW, you’ll likely determine that there are better companies to work with. Many have experienced extended difficulties regarding remuneration for their professional services.

Several years ago I accepted a Signing Order with them (there were limited JGW reviews available at that time). Payment turnaround time was nearly 5 weeks. The work itself was something I preferred NOT to perform & took too long to receive payment. So, I’d not be of much assistance to you directly to confer with regarding working with them. :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you. I understand now.

Hello, thanks for starting this conversation. I am a newbie in Florida & most of my signings are through Signing Order. They range from $80/85 no scan backs to $100 with scan backs. I did take one for $80 & did scan backs as a courtesy because of the signers circumstances & relationship building. They have all paid within the stated time frame without invoices.

I agree please list them thx

Thank you everyone for posting your favorite signing companies you use. I’m a new SA in Colorado Springs and am signing up with all these companies I’m not currently signed up with. Appreciate all the input!!

New SA in Phoenix just stopping in here to say thank you to everyone for the great resource! It’s so useful to be able to get some direction as to which agencies are legitimate.

How do u sign up with them please

1 Like

You could try Googling them.

How do you start contracting for them .

Ally, i answered this query about 7 entries above . . . :wink::tulip:

You are not actually locked in. If once you get the assignment you see that it’s way more docs than what you are offered in money you can contact snapdocs and say something like "I didn’t realize that for $75 I was getting a 250 page document. They will check with title and sometime s throw you an extra $20.

Call the company first and make sure they are still in business. I have wasted time and money driving to a title company I found on line only to find an empty building or empty suite. Ask who the person is who hires the notaries. Target that person with emails. Don’t bother them the last week of the month. They are extremely busing and that will show you know nothing about the industry. Show up every month with a fruit tray for the person who hires the notaries.

Snapdocs is not a signing service. They are a platform in which signing services use to get notaries. Usually when I counter on snapdocs I don’t get the order.

1 Like

They told me the same thing about my fees, and I didn’t resubmit my application. I eventually begin to get orders through the Amrock app, and my fees for my county and 3 counties around me are no where near their fees. I initially would only get signings out of my county because the county I live in is really saturated. Easy company to work for, pay is always on time, and if I have ever had an issue, it has always been resolved right away.

2 Likes

Where you get your name badge

Hi! I was looking at Xome as well, but I can’t find the right one to sign uo for work order. Can you please let me know the right website to sign up?

I tried Xome.com but I can’t find the sign for notary .

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Just wondering if this has been updated any since 2016? I am signing up with the companies listed in the tread. Thanks

Hi! Do you mind share where I can find the tread for SS.

Thanks!