Best Signing Companies

I work with JG wentworth They a good company few rules and good pay They pay fast also accommodates life happenings like flat tire or like childcare issues or covid illness They work together like small company but are large -Nice!

4 Likes

Just from what I’ve closed my answers not only have to do with pay, I also base it on time efficiency of the docs… For instance I Love Amrock., though they have set amounts, 95% of mine the borrower does not need a copy, 1/2 is hybrid, therefore like today I had 5 signings in a row, each one hour apart and I was 10-15 mins early for each one…
I also love Nationallink, SignX, MNZ (which is indigenous for New American Funding), NAS, and C2C also MIS… I always accept these and fortunately I receive them instantly. Well 3 of those call me direct…
Jody

4 Likes

NOTE => Be cognizant that MIS will NOT pay for your professional services successfully provided/completed if the Loan does not fund . . . :astonished:

It’s in the FINE PRINT of the Signing Order (unless they’ve altered their policy). Many have “discovered” this clause ‘after the fact’ when pursuing non-payment.

3 Likes

How do I sign up with them?

Every signing I see from them requires a scanback.

I contacted Amrock but they do not do signings in WAshington.

You gave so many resources of different ways of training. I love that, because every trainer is not for every person. Seasoned and newbies, learning is about growing no matter what it is you are wanted to push forward in. Dianna can I also add, search thru the SBA website, and also SCORE Mentorship if it is in your area (free mentorship). Best of luck to those that read Dianna Hanson post, great information.

4 Likes

I’ve attempted to apply the process is like applying NASA…

It is the same. They always pay. contact them. I do not work for them often because they do not pay much and have mostly large Mr Cooper packages in this area. I wait for them to call me then negotiate.

2 Likes

No they don’t accept new NSAs because they emailed immediately and said I did not have enough experience.

1 Like

Signed up with them today

I just tried to sign up for FASS and I know this is dumb… but I could not get my social to be accepted. SO WEIRD!

Just a little tip - you should not be using your social - you should get an EIN at irs.gov and use that for all your business payments… NEVER give your social security number to these companies.

5 Likes

I think that’s a good idea do you recommend legal zoom for helping with getting an EIN?

Why? You can do it yourself at irs.gov - takes 5 minutes and you’re good to go - your SS # is automatically partnered with your EIN when you file your taxes,

2 Likes

Hi there!

Here’s a couple of my fav’s (I’m in Southern California)

Name of Company: Simple Signings
Average Fee: $85-$115
Average Jobs Per Week/Month: 3-5 / 20-25

Name of Company: US Certified Signers
Average Fee: $85-$100
Average Jobs Per Week/Month: 3-5 / 20-25

Both pay N30.

FYI re US Certified: For payment to be received a “Notary Agreement” must be submitted after each signing with a copy of signers DL/ID

2 Likes

I’m having trouble just getting signed in to their web site. I created my ID and now I’m in an endless loop of verification codes?

Xome is still around but all their title work is with Title 365. I work directly with T365 and they pay quick and you will get a lot of requests but generally they will only pay $90.

I agree. They really value their NSA vendors.

Yes, Amrock is the best! They don’t even call us vendors, instead, they call us ‘partners’. Their fees are great and they pay quickly. Moreover, their packages are small enough where you can do the signings in less than a half-hour. I did my last one in 12 minutes even with explaining each document. I love them!!

3 Likes