Best Signing Companies

Xome pays $90 per signing and they pay 30 days out.
Creative Signings and Sunshine Signings are about the same for fees but may only pay 45 - 60 days out.
So far of all the companies I’ve worked with, signing agencies that is, they are the best. Title Companies pay more. $100 to $125.

3 Likes

TRG or Title Resource Group, has anyone ever work for this company?

2 Likes

Several years ago but nothing recently.

Hi, Can you tell me the best method to engage with bank or lenders directly? seems like no one wants to talk to me for they all have their own notary’s. I am trying to increase my average signing ticket. Tiered of the low balling companies taking advantage of us. I know your a seasoned vet, I dont live in California. Just looking for an edge to get my foot in the door with some local people.
Thank you for your response…

2 Likes

Hi Signderrick,

There is no crystal ball in this business. I’ve been conducting loan closings for over 13 years now, with a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

I’ve been able to work directly with some loan officers, but mostly Title Companies. I do a lot of Reverse Mortgages. My contact with loan officers came about when I attended a Senior Convention where a Reverse Mortgage Seminar was taking place and I passed out my business cards and introduced myself.

Otherwise, it’s been constant contacting Title companies and building a quality orreputation. Some loan signing agents are fortunate to have been former escrow officers and already have connections. Like any business, he comes down to networking and setting yourself above the others. There is no magic bullet, you must keep marketing yourself. Many Tilte companies and loan officers already have their favorite notaries they go to. It sometimes takes just pure luck to get your foot into one door.

I have a Title company for HELOC’s that only calls me in my area. They like my professionalism, eye for detail and respect for their clients. There is no magic bullet, you must keep marketing.

My reverse pay $200 each and many of my Title companies pay upwards of $250. It took me years to build my business. Good Luck to you!

31 Likes

I appreciate this post and your intention.
I would like to add InDepth Closing Solutions and 5 Star Signing Services to the list. Both were easy to work with and paid within 2-3 weeks.

6 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts, your right, I have 28 years of multiple businesses back ground and thought this would be a great fit for me. But here in Arizona agencies don’t pay well and abuse Notaries with ridiculous fees. It seems supply is greater than demand. So yes I am trying to find and make contact directly but it seems everyone has someone. Will keep trying…

1 Like

It is how you have typed FASS?

I have heard so much about Xome but I have been registered 2 weeks and I have not been contacted. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Hello, I am a new notary signing agent, and I have been looking for a thread like this. What you have posted so far has been very helpful. Thank you rmickle1.

4 Likes

Xome pays me in 5-7 days!

7 Likes

their not as busy as one would think, more action out east, i have had numerous conversations this what I was told,

Supply is way greater than demand. This is the most competitive business I’ve ever been involved in. Every week here in Northern California they have weekly notary classes with at least 60 people in each class. What is that all about? With no union there is no one but yourself to decide if this is a realistic business to try to sustain a living doing.

1 Like

I have so many friends that are realtors. If you have any ask them what title company they use and if you can use their name. I always tell them I will go after hours and to the customers home. Gotten a lot of work this way!

9 Likes

Sunshine was the first conpany to call me and I have worked with them for years and never had a problem. Thay pay through deluxe checks and all you do is print check. They are thru Snapdocs now but I have never talked to anyone rude,there all professional and courteous

3 Likes

I’m new to the signing business, but I’ve seen offers come in as low as $35.00 is this uncommon? or are they just testing to see if i’ll take it that low because i’m new?

Hmm… what type of signing?
if they can make u go there for free & get you to pay them for sending you there, they would. Exploitation of the guillable & the desperate with ultra low fees. . That’s how shady signing companies thrive.

2 Likes

They pay on time. Fees are fair

Mortgage Connect $85 pays the 1st and 15th of month as long as you get your billing statement in on time.
Xome Signings $90 pays within 2 weeks
FASS pays every Wednesday - $75 to $90 and negotiable. $50 for loan modification.
Professional Settlement services- fees vary with the signing but they will negotiate a price and pay within 30 days
The Closing Group - $75ish I think pays within 30 days
Professional Resource Group- I have only done medical affidavits locally but they pay within 2 weeks
Negretes-$100 pay within 30 days
CM-$100 pays within 30 days

I know you all hate Notary Go but they can be negotiated for a higher fee especially for an area no one wants to go to. The last 6 refinance signings I negotiated a fee of $80 instead the $60 they originally asked for. Except for the Loan depot signings-they will never increase the fee for that. They give me tons of work…more than the other beloved companies and I can usually count on about $1000 every 7th of every month. Yes in the beginning it is rough with waiting for your 1st check from them but if you stick with them you will get nice checks every month like clock work and I have never missed a check and always for the amount that I expected. Its not $100 but I have not found many companies yet that have sent me much work in the $100 range on a consistant or livable basis.

I have done some work through some local abstract companies for $100-$125 but it is not proven to be consistant in work.

What to avoid:
Mortgage docs-Said they sent me a check that never came and it has now been 2 months since signing
American signing connection- Very slow to pay took 60 days
NN3-Anoying spam mail for I-9 apps that pay on $20 and they want you to go 30 miles away for each signing

12 Likes

Notary Direct to be the good company in pay since this company became a member of NNA start low ball game in paying.

1 Like