Best Signing Companies

You can’t be a real estate agent to work for them unfortunately.

What’s the reason behind that?

I dont know I guess they think its a conflict of interest? Its a shame because my girlfriend works with them in maryland and they pay higher fees and pay quickly.

Negativity is stronger than positive

1 Like

That is their usual fee. I ignore them and wait for a phone call so I can ask for an amount more appropriate. I charge for the additional printing AND the additional time it takes to close a large package. and if they want scan backs, a charge for that as well. (not all companies want scan backs on Mr Cooper)

2 Likes

I love working with Amrock and they used to pay well. Lately they have gotten on board with other companies that seem to be cutting our fees. They do not add on to fees for extensive travel, large package, etc so I turn those down. They however do pay quickly

2 Likes

Finally, someone is saying it… thank you. I mean when I see these $60-70 dollar offers that are being accepted, I am like whoa… come on agents lets work together

6 Likes

Is this true?? I used to work a lot for him, but I had to raise my fee and I havent heard from him in a couple years…maybe thats why:(

I agree about the payment. However, I cannot get assignments in CA. I keep hearing over and over how people make 2-3000 their first month and three months certified Signing Agent and I’ve had TWO jobs. I’m signed up on more sites than I can remember and it’s supposed to be busy. Am just noticing now the post above is 100 in 2016. They fooled me for 90.00 in 2021.

1 Like

Do not pay to set up an ein. google it, and et me know if You still need help. It is really easy.

How do you sign up for JG Wentworth?

How do you get invited to National Link?

1 Like

National Link recruited me from Snapdocs after I did signings for them via a parent company.
J G Wentworth called me directly from a Notary Directory like the NNA or Notary Rotary. Once you work for either of these companies your in their system and will continue to use you as long as your work is correct, timely and professional.

3 Likes

I worked with Stewart Title through Signature Closers. They were great with 20 pages and was willing to cover parking down at 301 Mission St. Fifty bucks was great !

Thanks! I was told to do this as well. Great advice.

Yes, you are right I think the prices have gone down a bit.

1 Like

I have been waiting for payment from them for over 2months. They went through snapdocs. I have never had this problem before , any suggestions?

For me, when onboarding packet fees are very low, and they are not willing to negotiate a reasonable fee that I’m willing to accept, I kindly thank them for the opportunity to apply and graciously decline the final submission of the packet.

This leaves the door open for them to contact you directly (if they are in a pinch) for your services in the future.

3 Likes

Good for you! Glad to hear, stand your ground.

1 Like

I worked with Sunshine as a Newbie and they were really helpful!!! Coast2Coast was a good one for beginners. The pay is a lot less but if you are just starting its more worth the time and experience. The pay will increase and the calls will come in from others as you catch on and learn the ropes. does not happen over night! Hang in there friends.

5 Likes