Best Signing Companies

Those fraudsters will have a lot of explaining to do at Saint Peter’s gate later for sure!

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Psalm 112:5 NIV

2 Likes

Right I agree with you est2019notary and you as well rmickle1. I appreciate all this information and advice being that I too am a new notary. Just starting with this and has also just become a new Real Estate agent. There are many of these signing services who agents have recommended but actually want signing agents with 1yr at least signing experience so us newer agents may find the experience in some of the lower end offers. I would love to get higher offers but at the same time sometimes you have to just start somewhere especially us newer notaries. The more experienced notaries I get it if you’re not okay with anything less than $100, that’s to be expected of you and you probably shouldn’t but how else will the newer notaries just get the experience in order to demand better fees or work with the better companies who are requiring 1yr experience just to sign up?

Thank you for this information. It is very helpful!

How much do they pay you for a Ron closing?

agreed on “accurate”…steer clear

Solidifi-TitleMax is by far the best company to work with.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Accurate? I’ve never had an issue with them.

Celtic Signings is not bad at all.

Keep in mind, the list I posted was copied from Venbooks. The compile a list of all companies the notaries that use their program, have had issues with. It is just a tool to use as a caution. There are a couple I have had no problems with and a few I had. These compiled from all over the country. Some may have gone out of business.
Keep in mind…some companies you don’t have issues with…until you do. ENS was a company I loved. They would call me personally for signings. I got a lot of business from them and they paid well…and on time…until they didn’t. I have an outstanding bill of $600 from them. That was 2 years ago. Again…they were great until they weren’t.
Just one of the reasons I like this program IS that it takes accounting from other notaries and gives you a red flag. If you have a great relationship with a company on the list…use them. Just a red flag.

1 Like

How do you even sign up with Amrock, its so confusing on their website

1 Like

I’ve been working with them for almost 2 years. They’re a great company. They just had a hiring blitz, they hired a bunch of notaries throughout the US. I talked to them 2 weeks ago for another Notary and they informed me that they were only hiring in 11 states at the moment. You can call them, ask to speak to partner management and they will be glad to help you.

2 Likes

Were you able to get that notary in with Amrock! I was able to help get one in with them without an interview:) :partying_face:

1 Like

No, they weren’t hiring in that area.

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying but if someone said YOU are a good person, I would say “not until he’s not!” LOL

Who runs a SS and contract First American and Old Republic?

Yes, Mr Cooper 200-215 pgs…Ridiculouness! Offer $90, 2 Copies, Scans…Come on :frowning:

1 Like

When I open my own scamming service (oops, signing service) I think I’ll name it Pompous Partners

6 Likes

HI Shelly,

Would you please send me MFG packet to my email?
syedrizvi_m@yahoo.com

Thanks

Which agency are you talking about?

Thank you so much for sharing. Wonderful advise.