Best Signing Companies

Amrock will pay the entire fee if you spend more than 30 mins online or on the phone with the signers. I usually try to walk them through their issues so I haven’t had any problems. Plus every time I call with even the slightest complaint, or issue they always work with me and give me options. There is almost always somebody there to pick up the phone if you need them. I find it hard to work for anybody else TBH.

2 Likes

Thank you for providing the list. Having a list like this is very helpful.

1 Like

I do think its the future for sure. Just slowly, but I get real estate news emails and see many lenders and title companies adopting this.

1 Like

I regularly get about 25% more…just sayin’

2 Likes

Yes, have also rec’d signings for $85. I send back fee to low.

1 Like

Who? is “they?”Who? is “those guys?”

Totally agree with you! They want the “experienced notary” and don’t want to pay!

2 Likes

I’ve worked with all of them except FASS and agree they are worth signing up with. Haven’t done anything with them for 3 years bc I quit doing loan signings, but I got a lot of work with Bancserv. We had a falling out b/c I wasn’t living up to their expectations of being an ‘on call’ notary for them. They’d call me for a same day job and expect me to jump and take it and when I told them I don’t work that way ( this was getting to be very consistent), I was told that they expected to be able to fill jobs as they came in and if I wasn’t going to take ‘same day’ jobs, they weren’t keeping me on, so we parted ways.

3 Likes

Like I said Keep Living!

I do understand! I was their go to person , it started with same day then 4 hr notice and then last min anytime at night and where I live no street light (Woods), I stop taking their calls

2 Likes

I’m past 30 days with X Marks the Spot. She’s been very communicative and open, saying “To be 100% transparent with you, when times were really good and we were busy we would pay out of pocket to float the payments until we received them from title. Now that it is slow we are not able to float it as much. So they payments seem to be 30-45 days. I am sorry for anything that was misleading and hopefully things pick back up sooner rather than later.” As business here has been very slow, I completely understand her situation and appreciate her being open and forthcoming.

3 Likes

Thanks! Learned a lot from what you said. Much appreciated. :blush:

1 Like

I just got an email from National Link. Do you still hold them in high regard?

2 Likes

I like ASAP, but we’ll look at the rest. Thanks

1 Like

I also have had good business with XMarks the Spot. FASS was my busiest service during 2020 and 2021. They paid every 2 weeks and paid well.

2 Likes

I get my toner from Amazon. About $20/cartridge for black, sometimes a set of 4 for under $50.
If you’re in this business very long, you will see that a laser printer pays for itself. I use a Cannon.
Good luck.

1 Like

From my understanding FASS will stop its signing service soon? They told me that FASS will start giving its orders to A360 express notary… I noticed a huge difference already… I received a HELOC order from FASS. I accepted the singing it was 5 miles away @ $90… A few minutes later FASS took away the order. 10 minutes later I received an offer from A360 express notary. It was the same order. for $80… Once again us notaries are expected to give 110% effort for less compensation… I always hit them with a counter offer of 90-110$… Anyone else ran into this situation with them?

1 Like

Signature Closers

2-10/week (traveling within 100 miles of my home)
Pay range $50-$200
Direct deposit monthly

2 Likes

Yes it’s going downhill fast. The same orders I used to get from FASS at $65-$90 are now $40 with A360.
It’s pretty disappointing as FASS was definitely in my top 5.

3 Likes

Also FASS paid quick. A360 takes a month.

2 Likes