Better pay

For whatever it’s worth, signing companies need to recognize experience etc. Maybe then, we can get paid what are worth. Won’t happen.
About a year ago, I got a desperate call from a signing service for a quick close on a reverse mortgage. As most of you know, 300 pages times 2. Turns out, they signed pretty quickly not listening to my explanations. This was their 5th time!! All other signings had been flawed!!
Get what you pay for.
That said, i am in a major competitive market and there is always a cheaper w----e out there. On broadcast orders, there is no chance to counter.

1 Like

Too many notaries fail to grasp that our business is a commodity service, jobs go the low bidder. It’s not like a W2 job where experience counts…for much.

2 Likes

I was an appraiser back in 2008. I remember as I was a mentoring, listening to the lender tell the appraiser what he said the value was.
And with no income verification to boot.
The disaster was written on the wall.

Lol you used Ragu for a notary example. Kudos!

I ben tried to go the work with Notary Cafe, but everytime they denied my background and i just understand. But my background is very good. So please get contact me . It not i to delete my membership, because i am tyried now!

Okay, going to try to respond to you, RobertkSmith19

Notary Cafe does not give you work - the companies that use the profiles listed here give you the work - and it’s up to them if they accept your credentials. Apparently, they are not satisfied with the Background Check you’ve had done (not sure where you had it done) - perhaps you should take it up with those companies. Most only accept NNA’s BGC - some will accept other company’s, but not many.

Sorry you’re having a problem with this but please don’t blame Notary Cafe - they have no control over who uses you and accepts your credentials. I will say that canceling your membership is only going to be shooting yourself in the foot.

Thank you for your information and advice! Most of us are professionals who just want to earn a decent living and work for our own business. It’s very difficult. I’ve been a NSA since 2007 and have seen so many changes. Praying for our future!

1 Like

Nobody that I can think of has ever suggested that the NNA was their friend. Signing services are certainly NOT our friend. They will take a signing that they are getting paid $200 for and pay the notary $75, pocketing the rest for doing nothing more than sending out a text blast.

2 Likes

Do you have a background check from the NNA that is less than 1 year old? If so, I’m sure you can reach to Notary Cafe to be listed on the platform if this is what you’re asking.

Yes and i can year or more. And in am Notary Signing Agent for South Carolina

I have tried to get in contact with Notary Cafe, many time but never reply about my background. I did submit my background in your profile to your system, but many time Notary Cafe did dined me. I work with Snapdocs.com with no problem with my background and I submit all my document with no problem.

Hello @RobertkSmith19 ,

We are sorry that you have not received any of our previous emails in response to your profile questions. I suspect that they may have been redirected to the Spam folder in your email app. I have sent you a private message here in order to reach you. Please respond to that message if you would like us to help with your main Notary Cafe profile and background check information.

Thanks,

NC_Mike @ Notary Cafe Support

1 Like