BEWARE: No Pay from Brothers Bilingual

Do not accept offers from this company!!
They do not pay!! Title companies are refusing to work with them. I did a signing for them back in March of 2022 left numerous messages emails with no return responses. For an 80.00 seller signing.

@Pkunotary So sorry to read about the non-payment experience.

I performed a cursory search for this business entity & there are at least 8 additional threads sharing the same type of experience with that business. Reference the results at the following direct Notary Cafe url link:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Brothers%20Bilingual

======

You may already know this, but here goes . . .

There is information immediately available within the Notary Cafe database [a GOLDMINE]. It’s very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

There is a Step-by-Step Guide to assist you as well that can be found at the following direct Notary Cafe url link:

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.