Boir financial crimes enforcement network

BOIR= Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting.
Probably most of you already know about this new form to file with the FINANCIAL CRIMES ENFORCEMENT NETWORK. I found out because of an email that I received and it was going to cost me almost 500.00 dollars. So did a little research, and found out it’s FREE AND EASY to file!
We just have to go to: FINANCIAL CRIMES ENFORCEMENT NETWORK and file.

@noemigotay1 Thanks for Sharing :partying_face:

This information is immediately available & can easily be located within the Notary Cafe database on this topic also known as [AKA] FinCen.

This database information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show the following germane thread:

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

The problem to me is that when something comes up out of the blue. We tend not to question it. Specially because of the way that it appears in this emails. But now I know about the search option. And I will be using it often.

1 Like

@noemigotay1 Thank You! You’re AWESOME! :tada::heavy_heart_exclamation::palm_tree:

:swan: