Brothers Bilingual Notaries, LLC

I did 2 signings for this company for approximately $200. 1 around Thanksgiving, and 1 on January 6, 2024. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone. I called, emailed and even mentioned that I was going to reach out to the signers to collect payments.
Nothing, just CRICKETS!
Any idea?

1 Like

Contact the title companies involved and let them know the SS they hired is a no-pay and that reflects on them, too. May or may not get you paid, but it is your best bet. Signers have already paid for your service so that’s not a good idea. Good threat, but could get you blacklisted.

2 Likes

@SelectiveNotary Great question! :partying_face: There is quite a bit of information on the forum about this business entity. There’s a proverbial GOLDMINE onNotary Cafe database. :nerd_face:

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. As such, a great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 13 separate threads about this particular business entity on your behalf. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type the topic of your query into the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Brothers%20Bilingual

:swan:

I never got paid by then sadly. Contacted in every possible way imaginable, even the title Co and never had any response. Finally had to write it off and move on after spending more energy trying to collect.

Contact everyone you can. Send a demand letter that can be found on NNA site. Tell them you will send the matter to collections. There are collection companies that will take on any amount, just google it. Make sure when you write them let them know they will be charged for all fees incurred by you to get your money. Write to the BBB in their area and file a complaint. Blacklist them.