Cheapest Paper

I browse deals when I need paper. I got a huge costco box of plain paper for cheap. The next time I needed paper it was out of stock. I googled and staples was running a deal on a box of their brand paper for 50% off which was like 25ish for the box of 4000 sheets so that’s what I got last. I honestly shop for deals. I stay away from Hammermill brand as it jams my brother printer regularly. Staples brand has not had a paper jam yet (fingers crossed). These printers require paper deals and brands that the printer works well with too. Next time I need paper, I will browse deals, ideally staples brand works really well for me, especially their legal paper.

I have a Walmart supercenter around the corner from home, I always buy my paper there, well sometimes I can find a good deal at Costco.

Hello, I’m new to this forum. Sounds like you perform quite a large amount of closings. I was wondering what type of printer you use to print out your docs. I recently purchased an Epson Eco Tank ET-5800, brand new and having trouble getting it to print quickly and print is visible however light. I have reached out for support thru Epson, yet to get this corrected. Thank you

Welcome - and I hate to bear bad news upon your welcome but I hope you can return this printer - it is not a laser printer, which is required for loan signing work.

I have 2 HP LaserJet 4350n, ability to print up to 65,000 pages per month. These are network printers you ethernet in to your modem direct and you can access via wifi from your computer. You can get one of these usually on Craigs list or a local print repair shop 2nd hand. Even used they will be around $500 typically but they are work horses and will last for years and years. I also have a Brother MFCL3770 CDW which I primarily use for scanning and back up. I find that Brother software optimizes the size of a scanned file much better then HP or others and make it easier for uploading when scan backs are required. You can also scan in password protected which helps with privacy laws. The income tray takes in at least 50 pages and you can continue so you can put the whole package in 1 file that is 8-11mb. I have a contract with a local printer repair shop that includes repair, maintenance and toner. The cost for the service usually comes out to what you would have spent just on toner so it saves you lots of time and $$$$. It is the best deal and less stress worrying about repairs when you need them.
Blessings and Best of luck in your business!

Yes, the NOTE must not be shredded it is supposed to be sent to the owner of the note directly and trackable and saved and stored in a secure location. Not following this rule is one of the big problems they ran in to during the 2008 crash and foreclosure crisis. No original note, no foreclosure. Or at least that’s how it is supposed to be but with this nations crazy judges they threw out so many rules during that time and folded to the banks pressures. Some judicial states had judges that put the lender’s feet to the fire. Rule of law is no longer black and white…it’s a lot more gray.

I am buying staples multiuse paper. It is $29.99 for 4000 sheets and a little better than their copy for one reason, it is slightly brighter 94 instead of 92 and makes a difference on docs.

Below is the name of the paper:

Staples Multiuse Copy Paper, 8.5" x 11", 20 lbs., Bright White, 500 Sheets/Ream, 8 Reams/Carton (26860-CC)

I also switched to staples legal paper by the box. I did the math and when I’m buying only one packet of 500 pages for $15 that’s .03 per page. When I order the box of 5000 pages for $66 at staples it is .01 per page. Buying by the packet of paper instead of box for legal is 3 times the cost!

I have been buying my paper at Walmart just because I live in a rural area and its decent priced and always available when I forget to order more. lol. Well, I got a different kind from Walmart because they were out of the normal one I buy and it was a thinner/cheaper paper and let me tell you, my printer jammed so many times while printing. It was awful! I will definitely spend a little bit more for a better quality paper. I wasted paper and time while correcting jam after jam with the cheaper paper. Lesson was learned!

What about staples paper?

Suppliesoutlet.com is cheap for toner and ink

You can get FREE shipping envelopes from UPS and FedEx.

Be careful with cheap paper. I’ve found the cheaper the paper the more likely I’ll have a paper jam in the printer. I did a ‘back of the napkin analysis’ and decided that a slightly better and more expensive paper wouldn’t jam saving me time getting the print job completed.

I once fond some really cheap paper that was labeled as 20 lb stock. It was closer to 16 lb stock, was translucent, and every ink I had (Ball Point, Gel, liquid, stamp pad, and Fountain Pen) would bleed through and jam up my printer about every 20-30 pages.

Sometimes cheap isn’t always less expensive.

2 Likes