Cheapest Paper

Any tips on where the cheapest source of paper is??

Thank you!

I get my paper from Walmart of Amazon. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I get my legal paper at Costco for 500 sheets for $10. I got a box of letter size paper on sale at Office Depot for $34.99.

4 Likes

Staples has it right now for 29.99 case of 10 for letter

3 Likes

I find Sam’s Club is the cheapest for letter-sized paper (8.5x11) - $27.98 per case. Staples has legal-sized paper (8.5x14) for $61.99 per case.

8 Likes

I purchase all my notary supplies at Staples, I always get good deals with them.

3 Likes

Costco has pretty cheap paper in 800 sheet packages. The quality is really really good.

3 Likes

Walmart is $28.99/case for 8.5” x 11” and $59.99/case for legal.

6 Likes

amazon or walmart

also i would recommend

when shipping you docs,
don’t waste your money on buying office ups/fedex packaging envelops

go to amazon and buy something like these
12 x 16 mailer envelops super easy just tape your postage
100pack for 13 bucks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M9RJN86/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

Oh! Thank you for the tips!!

UPS and FedEx will give you mailing envelopes for free.

9 Likes

really didn’t know that!!!

thank you!!

1 Like

Fed Ex nd UPS give away their supplies (plastic envelopes, hard envelopes and the plastic sleeves to insert your air bill into for free. All you need to do is open an online account and order them to be delivered to your address at no cost to you.

6 Likes

This is probably the best deal… I buy 2 or 3 cases at a time when Office Depot has their promotions. I will usually pay $25 for 8 reams and $30 for 10 reams. Amazon has 8 reams at $28. I bought a case of Legal 3 months ago for $59 or $64 dollars from Officesupply.com. I would reccommend googling “case of copy paper” then voila you get search results with special prices to lure you to their website.

2 Likes

I get Fed Ex’s Tyvek envelopes and labels free at FED EX shipping center. ALSO, UPS will allow me to use FED Ex envelopes to ship with them. I never pay for envelopes or labels. Never.

2 Likes

And I buy 10 ream case of 8 1/2 x 11 at Wal Mart for $25.00. The problem is they are almost always out. When they have them I buy 3 or 4 cases.

3 Likes

I typically get it by the case from Office Depot went it’s on sale. Like right now it’s on sale…Boise (which I prefer this brand) for $35.99 a case of 10 reams. Normally it’s $66.99. AND you can buy up to 5 cases! :)) Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’ve never been able to find cases here :frowning: I typically have to buy by the ream which is costly. My go to lastly has been Office Depot.

1 Like

Wow I never knew that after all these years! I usually just ask for a few each time I drop off. Thanks for sharing this!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Staples runs sales SOMETIMES for $29.99 for a 10 ream case. I receive emails telling me about their sales. Most sales, including toner, are still way too high compared to Amazon. If you are a member of Sams you can usually purchase a 10 ream case for $30.00.

1 Like