Cloud Signings LLC Non Payment

Good thinking… NO. Don’t approve your marketing approach of lowest fee ever.

1 Like

Finally got mines today!! Stay on it and send call whatever you need to do.

I also did a job for Cloud Signings LLC back in October 2023. I have been emailing and calling for a measly $40 payment. I feel that this company is so unprofessional and arrogant. They tell me they only cut checks on weekends and to email the accounting dept. I didn’t realize it was also my job to tell their accounting dept to do Their job. I think a bunch of kids run that show. Then on there outgoing message they tell you to press the first 3 letters of their last names if you want to reach someone. Only their emails are signed with the first name and last name anitial only like Ari G. She is the [REDACTED - NC mods] i was conversing with in an email, and all she kept telling me is that I should contact the accounting dept, and they cut checks on weekends only. I will never do a signing for them again. I will help to get them out of business. As far as I am concerned, They are THIE
VES!!

2 Likes

Well THERE IT IS …PLAIN ENGLISH
And guess who else does this?
Funny how everyone asks for scan backs

Got to be sure there aren’t any errors …
Some helocs require it…but when there is a right to cancel …they cant fund until the 3 day period is over.
I drop docs for next day delivery …always have .
I charge extra for scan backs
But this company should be plastered all over the industry

Tell them you will contact title and do it …hopefully u have the name?

I do loan mods for 75.plus direct$50 it has to be 5 minutes away

I FINALLY got paid today, Jan 21, 2024, a Sunday, for an order I completed back on October 25, 2023 - almost 3 months later. Cloud Signings is a despicable company and I will never take an order from them again. Since posting on here, some interesting things have happened. I have been blocked by the owner, Gourav D [Redacted - NC moderators], for emailing him at [redacted - NC moderators]@gmail.com. lol And Cloud Signings has since removed the owner’s information from its website … side eye

So I went down the rabbit hole of finding out more about Cloud Signings - as previously mentioned, it is a Pennsylvania company, registered in Pennsylvania with an address in A [Redacted - NC moderators], PA. And all this time I thought it was a California company based on its phone number because area code 714 is based in Southern California. Maybe it’s a way to obfuscate and confuse people from figuring this out? In fact, if you’ve ever been on Cloud Signing’s website, there is no physical or mailing address, just a telephone number (714) 747-[Redacted - NC moderators] and an email address, info@cloudsignings.com. One has to ask “is Cloud Signings intentionally trying to not only mislead people, but also limiting the ways people can contact them?!” Even more interesting, Gourav D [redacted - NC moderators] owned or still owns, another company, [Redacted - NC Moderators] Homes LLC, and the phone number listed for it is (714) 747- [Redacted - NC moderators] ? In fact, in my research, that is the only phone number I was able to find for Gourav Duggal, save for another number that is now disconnected.

I started thinking “Pennsylvania company, must be listed on yelp somewhere, right? And maybe Better Business Bureau?” Cloud Signings is listed on yelp in Pennsylvania, go leave a review because there were only 2 reviews on their, one review was a 5 star review by “Shelly D” and the other by a “Sabina J” out of California. “Shelly D” got me thinking, "isn’t there a "Shelly D [Redacted - NC moderators] " from Cloud Signings that has been responding to my emails? Fishy, right? And … the address listed is for Springfield, Pennsylvania (some kind of mail place) rather than the A Redacted - NC moderators], PA address that was used to file with the Pennsylvania Secretary of State.As for checking with the area Better Business Bureau, of course Cloud Signings is not BBB accredited and of course it has a 1 star rating!

Consequently, if Cloud Signings isn’t paying you, write a yelp review and send your emails to every single Cloud Signings email you can find, including info@cloudsignings.com, accounting@cloudsignings.com, and include angela.cromeans@cloudsignings.com - she’s the operations manager. If I find out anymore email addresses, I’ll post on here.

Cheers to you finally getting paid!

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I got a direct signing from a title company and when I asked for $150 the guy just about choked and said " We can do $100" I took it gladly, but does that seem odd to you if it is direct?? Just wondering.

“Take the job …tell title your fee and look at the fee they charged…”

I didn’t catch that before…that’s as unethical as they come. Smh

1 Like

You missed the entire point and only chose to focus on one line of my original response…
If the signing company would act in such an unscrupulous manner…which you failed to acknowledge, then the original author might use the tactic at their discretion.
Your comment is therefore ignorant
The real problem is the practices of the signing company mentioned
Have a nice day

I agree with you 100% - what the signing services are doing to notaries is despicable. Sadly, new folks will continue to believe they have to bend to it.

However, that said, I stand by my statement…you never do an end-around to title - unless, of course, title chooses to contact you directly themselves. Then all bets are off.

You have a nice day also.

Then they violated department of insurance regulations set out to title companies.

AHAHAHAHA boy that had me rolling :watermelon::heart_eyes::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::laughing:

Cloud Signings has been on the “deadbeats” list (in a private FB group) for at least the year that I’ve been an NSA. Horrible pay reputation.

I have had the same issue, and found another email to send payment inquiries to....sduggal@cloudsignings.com.
I was paid same day once emailing, and am now having to remail again…both times waiting at least 60 days from the signing date and not seeing payment, I follow through on emailing asking on payments.
I wont be doing anymore for this company. As another person mentioned, it is not MY job to tell Accounting how to do THEIR job and pay their notaries. SO annoying.

I finally received an e-check from an order 6 months ago, its been deposited, now just waiting for it to clear .

Watch. Notary Cafe is going to be as weak as Signing Order (SO) when they read this post.

I have had all the same issues with Signing Cloud that every notary has posted in this thread. The owner is a [Redacted by NC admins - Forum guideline violation]”!

I found out from a singing service that uses SO that Gourav Duggal the CEO of Signing Cloud posted three negative reviews about me.

Incompetent, Do not use and Refused to go back out.

He gave me this negative review because of me communicating with Signing Cloud that they suck and they need to pay me.

I’ve had several phone call meetings with SO. They wont take down the comments even though I told them I have the emails showing the timeline of when the signings were completed, emails to get paid and the posting of Signing Clouds lies.

SO’s response was “He kept throwing and quoting our policy in our face”. I responded “Your policy doesn’t allow for lies. You can’t allow signing services to have this much unchecked power over notary’s. I can and will provide the emails proving he is lying”.

To date SO has not taken action about this issue. I’m positive Signing Cloud has done the same thing to many of you.

1 Like

You should read the email fight that I got into with them…back and forth…ALL AFTERNOON. Theyre AWFUL.

I too fell victim. All the above has happened to me.

I got some neat advice from another forum regarding sending a 1099-C and certified letter to them and the IRS. I noted (per the advice), that this might trigger an audit on their books. Within two minutes (literally), I got a response to send a request for payment to accounting. Same address as above. “Please send email to accounting with order detail and payment at sduggal@cloudsignings.com”. Which I did. We will see.

Hang tight and stay positive guys. Bad people/companies don’t last. Don’t let them get under your skin. Lessons learned, even the hard way, are still to our advantage. Don’t give them any more real estate in your head or let them take any more of your time with bad emotions. There are so, so many good SS and direct relationships that completely cover these guys up.

We got this!!

Best,
Lynda