Cloud Signings LLC Non Payment

skim quality seems like many agents are out there doing the same

I don’t understand your comment, and perhaps you didn’t understand mine. So let me rephrase: If you have a recommendation of how to respond to the email I received from Cloud Signings LLC, I’m certain we would all be interested and perhaps benefit greatly from your thoughts.

per your quote DISREGARD - SENT IN ERROR! move on

I will if you will! But, neither of us has to - up to you.

Take care having closings

I’m sure everyone is appreciative of your thoughts. Thank you.

Inotarize is Cloud signing correct?
So you are defending not paying hard working notaries?

1 Like

Please keep the conversation civil. This is a touchy subject and I am not discouraging the sharing of information. I am just trying to avoid any heated reactions that may cause me take further action.

Thank you,

MIke @ Notary Cafe support

4 Likes

You must be a representative of Cloud signings

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Now we can let everyone know exactly how Cloud signings treats its notaries. The truth has come out…

2 Likes

nope just my opinion as yours

its called marketing

make sure the notaries you work with have a full understanding of your “marketing” techniques. They should also agree to doing FREE SIGNINGS because that’s what you offer to your constituants…

Signing services are in a rush to the bottom for notary fees. I see it in some of the packages where the signing fee is decent but the pay offered the notary is rock bottom I am exploring other opportunities so I don’t have to rely on signing services

1 Like

If I remember right, Cloud Signings is on Signing Order. When we decline the next few offers, we can add the comment referencing their recent marketing.

2 Likes

Good thinking… NO. Don’t approve your marketing approach of lowest fee ever.

1 Like

Finally got mines today!! Stay on it and send call whatever you need to do.

I also did a job for Cloud Signings LLC back in October 2023. I have been emailing and calling for a measly $40 payment. I feel that this company is so unprofessional and arrogant. They tell me they only cut checks on weekends and to email the accounting dept. I didn’t realize it was also my job to tell their accounting dept to do Their job. I think a bunch of kids run that show. Then on there outgoing message they tell you to press the first 3 letters of their last names if you want to reach someone. Only their emails are signed with the first name and last name anitial only like Ari G. She is the [REDACTED - NC mods] i was conversing with in an email, and all she kept telling me is that I should contact the accounting dept, and they cut checks on weekends only. I will never do a signing for them again. I will help to get them out of business. As far as I am concerned, They are THIE
VES!!

2 Likes

Well THERE IT IS …PLAIN ENGLISH
And guess who else does this?
Funny how everyone asks for scan backs

Got to be sure there aren’t any errors …
Some helocs require it…but when there is a right to cancel …they cant fund until the 3 day period is over.
I drop docs for next day delivery …always have .
I charge extra for scan backs
But this company should be plastered all over the industry

Tell them you will contact title and do it …hopefully u have the name?