Cloud Signings LLC Non Payment

I would stay away from any assignments from Cloud Signings LLC, they are not only slow pay, but no pay. They say payment within 60 days, going on 3 months. Won’t answer phone, excuses galore via email, do not except assignments from them. Lets put them out of business.

5 Likes

I’m actually very surprised to hear this I don’t close for them on a weekly basis but if I’m available I do close for them and actually the last two times I’ve countered with a price one was a simple modification they actually put out for $20 I couldn’t believe it and I wanted to say I couldn’t get out of bed for $20 but I did counter at 50 and I mainly do this For two reasons one is if I have Closings close in the area and two if it’s a tbd Which most of the time they are I look at it as a “pick up “but my point is they did assign it to me without hesitation because it immediately went to me anyway, I’m trying to say is I’ve never had nonpayment for them as a matter fact, I usually have payment within 30 to 35 days? And I’m positive it’s the same company you’re referring to? Received mine through signing order?
Jody .

These people have not responded to my numerous calls (can only leave a message) and say the accounting department only works on weekends in their message. No one calls back, and 3 months now no answer, no payment. Also have emailed them numerous times with the signing info with no reply from them. Trash company, have seen many other people complaining as I am. Take assignment at your own risk.

I did a signing for them back in july. O my back from the word go . Took 90 days to get paid, will never do nothing for them .

2 Likes

Yes they go through signing order talked to the owner bad conversation.

2 Likes

I did 2 for them & it took over 100 days to get paid, sending email invoices every 2 WEEKS with their payment policy on them.
The Email addresses I have for them are: Accounting@cloudsignings.com and info@cloudsignings.com
I would send it to both emails starting just after the signing, then schedule another approximately 7 days before the due date & every 2 weeks after the due date with "PAST DUE" Banner turned on. and a note after the 1st PAST DUE, stating something to the effect of “Breach of Contract” 1st 2weeks could be an oversight, but after that…nah.

2 Likes

I got paid finally but I had to work for it like you.

2 Likes

Wish I’d seen this topic before accepting 2 jobs from them. Their terms are 60 days post closing, but they don’t pay you automatically. You have to keep emailing them to get paid and your first email will likely get a response, but after that, they don’t respond.

So, I did a little digging. Cloud Signings is based in California but its owner, Gourav Duggal, is a Pennsylvania notary AND Cloud Signings, LLC is a Pennsylvania company. Duggal is listed with SnapDocs, so I got his email address off of SnapDocs: [Redacted - NC moderators]@gmail.com. I then emailed the owner and the company, and got paid a few days later.

If you’re having trouble getting paid, send an email to the every single email address for the owner and company that you can find. I did the same with Prestige Notaries.

My second order with Cloud Signings is almost at 60 days, then I will send an email to the owner and company. It is ridiculous that some of these signing companies don’t pay automatically per their terms, and we notaries have to spend time chasing after a payment under $100.

3 Likes

After reading some of these post I will not accept another assignment from them until I get paid! I’ve done 3. 1 is just now 60 days and past Friday the other is next week, I’ve just sent them an email so lets see what happens, No payment I will be the notary from HELL. Just unreal you have to wait 60 days when they get paid right away.

1 Like

Stay after them until paid like I did.

1 Like

That is definitely what my plans are!
Thanks

Doing this just now! Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

I guess I will follow suit with the emails too. Thank you everyone!

Did anyone besides me get this email in their inbox yesterday? I got an immediate follow up DISREGARD - SENT IN ERROR! message from them, but the damage was already done. I guess you can’t recall a message once it has been opened. This is heartbreaking and disappointing to see an open solicitation to Title companies with the opening salvo being “we think you are paying too much to notaries”. How should we respond?

[!)

ARE YOU PAYING YOUR NOTARIES TOO MUCH?

WE THINK SO!!

LET US CUT YOUR COST AND IMPROVE QUALITY AND SATISFACTION FOR YOUR CLIENTS.

COMPETITIVE RATES AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY.

GIVE US A TRY TODAY.

OUR PRICES ARE LOWER THAN INDEPENDENT NOTARIES AND OTHER SIGNING SERVICES AND DOES NOT SKIM ON QUALITY, WE GUARANTEE IT!

Let us work for you!!!

Let our team of experts help you find and book the right loan signing agent to get the job done right the [first time] Remote and mobile notaries available in ALL 50 states.

Special offer!! Sign up TODAY and get [1 FREE closing] on us just to try us out.

· We give you our commitment in quality and guarantee all of our work. Your client is our priority!!

We are the Best in the industry, and have an easy to use platform where you can place your orders, better yet, we can schedule for you, and we handle the rest.

Contact us NOW at (redacted by forum admins - personal information),* or

24/7 Customer Support

Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your signings. Don’t settle for mediocre agents or signing companies, try us out and we guarantee your satisfaction and the lowest rate!

Sincerely,

[REDACTED BY ADMINS]

Operations Manager, Cloud Signings LLC

[REDACTED BY ADMINS]

Cloud Signings LLC (redacted by forum admins - personal information)

[)

4 Likes

WOW!!! Guess there’s the proof of just how much respect there is out there for notaries and signing agents. If anyone ever doubted the lack of respect…there ya go.

And they don’t “skim” on quality either…ROFL

its called marketing

Totally agree. Same experience. Done with them.

My first degree was in Communication. I understand the concept and the strategies regarding their original intent. Thank you.
However, a lot of posts on this forum have been about the ever declining fees for notary services. Unfortunately too often we have blamed the influx of new notaries and saturation of the field as competition for few opportunities and dollars. It appears by this marketing tool that the true culprit is notary services being identified as worthy of little more than minimum wage and their ability to offer our services more in line with our perceived worth as a third party broker!! My question is about how to lodge complaints and fight against them with those companies who would enter into a pact with them to increase their bottom line on our backs by decreasing our fees thereby agreeing with them about our worth. If you have a recommendation, I’m certain we would all be interested and perhaps benefit greatly.

2 Likes

The FREE signing is because they DON’T PAY the notary anyway.
Skim quality - really can’t proofread either. That’s a sign of the quality right there.
Seriously we need to all contact the SOS or the BBB

no the market has taken a turn and less work is out there
and by you saying benefit greatly you will also be doing nothing different than they are