Coast to Coast? Here's why I LOVE working for them

I have been reading many different forums here, and when I see complaints about CTC I feel I need to step in here…I’ve been a notary for 21 years (18 of them as an escrow officer). CTC is the most professionally run, up and up, ethical company I work with. OK…no, they don’t pay as much as I’d like however once you start signing for them you can count on an Echeck every. Single. Friday. LIKE CLOCKWORK. All of the people that work there are knowledgeable and EXTREMELY helpful. I had a few hold my hand and walk me through everything from how to use Snapdocs to getting my printer (a dual tray) to print docs with multiple size pages. I’ve only once had a situation where I couldn’t reach someone during the signing, and used my best judgement - CTC defended me to title.

There’s another signing company I was doing a TON of work for who paid significantly higher - but, good luck getting paid. You have to send a “notary agreement” in on each order - every one of them - and despite uploading it to both the platform they use AND emailing to their accounting department, they somehow “never received them”. At one point they owed me nearly $3000.

Sorry. I’ll go with the company who pays, like clockwork, and who is always willing to answer a question - even if it’s not about one of their signings. Oh, and did I mention - also gives free classes with some really great information?

Food for thought… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

dont they pay after 30days

First Friday after net 30, yes. Like clockwork! I consider them my bread and butter-

1 Like

Well, which is it - every Friday or every Friday after net 30 (translation: once per month).

Also, this:

Beware here as one of the staff/admins/instructors/ - not sure his exact title - has posted right here that they require backdating at times. Not such good information.

Caveat: Have never worked for C2C or the previous company, SoCal Signings.

I have never experienced anything other than the highest ethical standard, personally. I have never been asked to backdate or do anything illegal or unethical.

I did once hear of a notary, upon turning in an acknowledgment for the DT which was completed incorrectly by her, refused to provide a correctly completed acknowledgment with the date the signing was performed - she only would provide an acknowledgment with the present date. She felt she would be backdating. Maybe you heard something along these lines?? Not sure-but no, absolutely never have I been asked to do anything unethical.

And they pay EVERY Friday, not once a month, no. Sorry! I should have been more clear.

And yes she would be. Not sure where you are but I know in FL that’s backdating and against our notary laws (our law specifically precludes us from issuing corrective certificates - a re-visit is required). And it’s like this in many other states too.

Interesting to know!

I was in Montana for years, now in California (recently relocated) and it’s a bit “muddy” about corrections here on SOS website. I’ve never heard what the laws are about this here but you can bet I’m going to find out. Thank you-

I’ve personally not been in a position where I’ve had to make a correction in CA thankfully but I will call the SOS to find out what the guidelines are. Again thank you!

I really like Coast2Coast. I’m a newbie, but they have utilized me a handful of times through Snapdocs. How can I get them more consistently?

Send them an email! Let them know this…send it to admin@ctc.com!

Or, give them a call to thank them after the signing, thanking them and letting them know you’d like to work with them more…that’s what I did! Good luck :blush:

Unfortunately all i get from ctc Is $30 loan mods from wells fargo and quicken
There not worth the 75 pages of printing or the chasing of BORROWER s to set up an appointment .
But CTC is a good quality company Lisa Bittner runs a great company.
If they offered me normal loans as i hear folks get i would take them. But i never hear from snapdocs since they had nothing i would take for months out here on eastern long island

I’m thinking you must work for them. Low Low fees and very slow to pay, but hey I could be wrong maybe they changed their ways. I personally stopped working for them years ago.

Glad to hear some is experiencing good results with C2C… and that @notarybyangela16 is being paid every week, I had to wait 30-45 days minimum to get an e-check from Deluxe, with lots of hassle to deposit.

They pay:

First Friday 30 days from the signing. So other than you having hassles, your experience is not outside of the payment guidelines they clearly state. So, here’s an example:

You perform a signing for them on Friday April 9 and another on Saturday, April 10. Net 30 for 4/9 May 7 and for 4/10 it is Saturday, May 8. You will be paid the first Friday Net 30-so for the April 9 signing you are paid May 7 but for April 10 you are paid after May 8 (which was Net 30) and that day is Friday May 14.

I hope this is clear…So yes, sometimes payment may take longer than 30 days but this is the payment policy they state. And they always pay. Good luck to you.

No, I do not work for them FYI. They are just great to work with and I hoped to pass it along. Take care.

I’d like to know how you receive a check every Friday like clockwork? Is it because you have done so many that you have some signings due for payment each week? My first few signings from CTC I had to send reminders to get paid. After that, they paid on the very last day could without being late.

Yes, I do many signings for them. 8-10 a week on average. I started signing for them early November. I’ve been a notary public for 21 years, 20 of those years I was in the escrow industry.

I am concluding my participation in this thread.

Also, I am in a very large metropolitan area and there is a plethora of notary public’s available. Also, I rarely have to travel more than 15-20 mins because of how densely populated my area is.

But…Personally, I’ll go do 2 signings that may pay on the low side rather than sit watching my phone for a higher paying one. By doing this, I get a check every single Friday from CTC. Like clockwork. The higher paying ones are great but don’t always fill my days. That’s how I choose to work, personally. I want each day to be filled with signings.

Signings are like credit. You need them to get more.

And i know you’re all wondering how much I make. I am full time, 4 days a week and I average $7500-8,000 a month. Works for me.

1 Like

be willing to accept refi for 75 to 85 bucks. You will have more work than you can ever want. Dont worry about the cost of gas, toner and paper going up. Heck if you do 6 signings a week yo can afford to eat those costs ! Congrats…you just made it as notary!!!

2 Likes