Coast2Coast NotaryDash

I just had a horrible experience with Notary Dash. They refuse to pay me and treated me soooooo horribly! I spoke to the supervisor named Jared and he was a complete jerk! They claim that I did not fulfill the order even though I did! He absolutely refused to pay me!

I have never had this problem before! What the heck should i do???

1 Like

Still have the Order and Docs on your computer? Track the FedUPS shipment (showing that they received it WITH the label THEY provided) and e-mail EVERYTHING back to Notary Dash and let them know that you’ll be letting Title know if they don’t pay you. However, I don’t think payment actually comes from the Notary Dash platform as it should come from C2C. I dunno…don’t think I’ve ever had an order THRU Notary Dash, so take this with a grain of salt.

1 Like

Most of the signing services and platforms have some sort of performance documents that you sign prior to being offered an assignment through them. That said, some of them will have statements that define what 'fulfillment of an order" actually is. Sometimes, it may not just be the completion of the order with the notary stamps etc… Sometimes they will have things in the instructions whereas if you don’t do them, then you’ve not fulfilled the order. So as the wise one Ms. Arichter has stated, if you still have the docs on your computer, look up the instructions and see if you fulfilled the order to specifications. If so, then show them that. If not, then I would just chalk this one up as a learning experience and ensure I don’t do it again.

1 Like

If I am reading your subject correctly, Notary Dash is the platform, Coast2Coast is who actually hired you?? It would be C2C who isn’t paying you, then? It is a distinction you must make carefully when throwing around accusations of being a deadbeat, or violating a contract. If C2C hired you THRU ND, and C2C says you didn’t meet the criteria for completing the job, your beef is with THEM… not ND. I’m just wanting to be clear… as a Notary, I’ve never been a fan of C2C; as a SS, I AM a fan of ND, and hate to see them bashed for sins not theirs. They HAVE their flaws, as we all do, but I’ve never met a “jerk” at ND yet!

To your actual question: First, READ all of the ToS of the service that hired you to be SURE that you DID, in fact, fulfill the order, EXACTLY as instructed. IF YOU DID, THEN: document everything you did. Hopefully, you have a Journal as record, and a shipping receipt? If you scanned the completed signing before shipping, that would be a bonus as well. Pull the original download from your archive and reach out to Title and Lender directly; ask THEM if there were any issues with the file. They will likely ask why you want to know. TELL THEM. Politely, and without emotion, that the Service that hired you is claiming you, ’ “did not fulfill the order” and are refusing to pay you, so you are calling to find out how you failed, so you can improve in the future.’ . You will likely get a check shortly after this call. People hate getting these calls.

If, after reading the ToS, you find you did NOT, actually, fulfill the order as instructed, DO reach back out to C2C/ND and make it right in whatever way they require of you. Up to, and including, coming back here to correct this post to admit your error.

1 Like

UPDATE!!!

Just got off the phone with NotaryDash. She said There was a mix up with the order number and I had finished the order without issue and therefore they paid me.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! So glad to hear that everything was good and most of all that they paid you!! So glad it worked out.

I completely agree. The business is unprofessional. I had a signing in September. I just received payment in November. After nearly waiting 60 days for payment, I is was short paid. I emailed Notary Dash as to why. They said it was the agreed fee, which was absolute lie. I’m done with them.