Coast2Coast signing

Angie, It’s complicated the way orders are sent. First, they go by zip code and the notaries who have performed many signings in that zip code are given preference. When you get those ridiculous offers for $30, it’s because no one else will take it either and so they have to enlarge the radius.

But, the way I started signing a ton or CTC was by taking a few super lowball assignments (if they were close to me, that is). After doing only about 2-3, I started getting normal signings-and I mean, many of them. Look while they are not the highest paying company, they are definitely my most consistent company. And I enjoy working for them.

You work in a large metropolitan area like I do, so we can’t really command fees that are much higher like some of the other people that post here are. Those people tend to be in more rural areas where there are not as many notaries willing to take the jobs and also, their expenses to do a signing are legitimately much higher.

As far as working for coast to coast, after you get an assignment then give them a call and thank them. I’m not joking when I tell you that their employees Are super helpful and they will remember you if you call and have a chat. Good luck

5 Likes

Thanks for responding. I appreciate hearing your feedback. Actually, I have accepted and completed at least 8-9+ signings for C2C (all ridiculous loan mods) around Nov-Dec or the end of the year. I thought they would reward that. It never happened. So I focused on signing companies and directs who respected my time and experience and paid my fee without me having to “stand on my head” to get decent assignments. But things slowed down a bit and I tried to see if anything had changed with C2C. Once I called and they told me everything is assigned by the bots! The person was not helpful, at all.

I’ll definitely try calling them one last time. But I’m leaning towards redirecting my energy and focus! Thanks again for the feedback!

4 Likes

I’m here reading my previous comments. Did I say I’d been working as a Notary for 20Months??? For shame! I am often on NotaryCafe in the wee hours of the morning – before coffee, tea, or Black Seed Oil (a super herbal remedy that is excellent for energy and upper respiratory/digestion, but I digress). I’ve officially complete 12Months as a Notary on June 15th. I finished Signing Agent training in July of 2020 so I’m coming up on 1 year, and a couple of dozen signings. Looking forward to a dynamic finish to 2021.

1 Like

Complete a snap docs profile. They find you from there.That’s what I was told by them. I’m signed up and I have gotten a couple loans with them. I like working with them they provide lots of support.

I have signed up with C2C but I have not heard back.

Try to email them. They offer real cheap fees. Refi’s for 50 to 75 dollars. If your trying to build up your amount of signings then take them

Ahh, that’s a great point

I wanna be like you when I grow up as a Notary Loan Signing Agent, 6 figures, :astonished:…I love this group, it’s just what I needed. Don’t feel alone bc none of my family nor friends are notaries … So, cool :+1:t5: I appreciate allll the input and output :hugs:

That’s exactly what I need to do…build experience but the low ball is so hard to swallow…

2 Likes

Right I’m only taking a low ball if it’s no more then 20 minutes away like a sellers package. I have to many signings that canceled at the table. I’m out of so much paper and time. This is defiantly not going to be time gigni time soon.This takes time

1 Like

Right, I feel ya…I haven’t even had my first. It’s only been a week of signing up with companies. I’m in Michigan and being selective so I won’t end up working crazy and possibly get non payments.

redirect your efforts

Just got my first C2C signing via Snapdocs yesterday. It was literally 1.5 hrs before the appointment time. The signer was agreeable to do it a half hour later because she was still at work. Then when I received the docs, it was a refi with 2 packets, 155 pages and additional 33 pages. Had to make 2 copies, and scanbacks were required (as well as dropoff). The location was great, it was like a mile away, but then my printer decided to go awry on me and print 5 copies of everything, then had to change the toner cartridge. Oh it was fun. I will never accept a job again without knowing EXACTLY what I’m getting into. And all for a whopping 75.00! I accepted it without thinking because it was so close to home. Well, there’s my C2C story.

2 Likes

Where are you signed up?? I have just started and I’ve only gotten 2 loan mods from c2c and nothing from the other few sites I’m on

This signing gave you some experience that you NEEDED. And you received $75. I think you are ahead of the game. Send a Blessing to c2c.

I dropped my laptop (and now have to get a NEW one) while attempting to scan over the last doc they needed. They docked me $20 due to a missed stamp, which comes with a long story that I won’t go into. Even the signer understands the confusion surrounding that. They tried to blame me for sending the docs to a wrong address using the label THEY sent me. The person who tried to iron out the wrinkles in this whole fiasco (at my request) explained that the person who handled my signing was “NEW”.
And this whole time I remained calm and professional.
It wasn’t worth it at all. The only experience I gained was how to get nailed without so much as a kiss.

1 Like

Sorry it was such a downer. It happens, so maybe you got this one out of the way early.