Cochran Investment Company Inc

I just received a request to do a job for this company. Has anyone worked with them? If so, what is your experience? Thank you for your time and feedback.

What are they asking you to do… I’m curious. I only ask because one of my client that I do notary work for are in the same line of business. ( he is a pretty cool guy to work for and he has his own business that appears profitable) I just sit and notarize his documents for him as he signs them in front of me. I get paid at the end of each appointment.

1 Like

@lesliehollister67 Yes, this information is immediately available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

Performed a cursory Search on your behalf and discovered some quite helpful information:

NOTE: The threads may not be from a week or two ago, BUT the data - nonetheless - is VALUABLE.

:swan: