Cochran Investments

Has anyone ever heard of or worked for Cochran Investments? Received an inquiry from them but never heard of them.

Thanks,

Don

Cochran Investments deals with RE and probably other investments. They are nationwide. Not sure why they would call notaries.

Worked with them once in 2003… paid in about 10 days. Have no notes nor do I remember what it was.

I’ve worked for them a couple times this year. I’ve no problem with them and they pay quickly.

Hi there. Thanks for the reply. Do they attempt to negotiate your price schedules? Thus far they have asked me on three occasions.

Don

1 Like

I’ve don several closings for him and I always get paid on time, you can trust him.

They offerred to pay really low fees and $0 travel.

They reached out to me a few weeks ago for a general notary services job - they were flexible and easy to work with. The fees they offer initially are low ($35 for two notarized signatures, not including travel) but they accommodated my request for an increased fee to $50 to account for traveling/printing.

I took the job because it was close by and easy. If you’re able to negotiate a higher fee, then go for it.