Dead Beats

Is there a place that list non paying signing companies or at least slow paying ones? At least a summary of the ones that have been identified here. It’s kind of tough to research before accepting a signing with the competition just a half a heart beat away.

cryman

1 Like

@cryman.notary Great question. It’s asked nearly daily now . . .

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information (Goldmine) available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

There are myriad keywords to choose from when searching for Non-Paying companies; here are a few examples . . .

• Non-Paying Companies
  • WARNING
  • ALERT
  • Deadbeat Companies
  • Non-Payment
    etc.

Just type the keyword(s) of your choice in the Search Field and the Results will be PLENTIFUL!

:swan:

2 Likes

Grab it and research while they’re ‘deciding’ promptly afterward. If you get it and don’t want it—give it back PRONTO…and tell 'em why.

4 Likes

The best site I have found would be NotaryRotary but I think you have to be a member to access it. There should also be a forum topic here that covers that.

2 Likes

Non-paying client are less than 1%. Take all orders or go hungry. Good luck.

1 Like

There is a Facebook group called Deadbeat Signing services. They have a great list.

2 Likes

I got a request to do purchase closing from a company I never heard of for $100. I promptly said no and told them to take me off their call list. No Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m just not going for a second time if they didn’t pay the first. Going hungry is one thing but going in debt for these people is another. I’ve found one already that I had to contact the mortgage company to get payment. Unfortunately, I had a second signing with them and am still waiting. The irony…same mortgage company. I accepted their terms so I have to wait it out.

I love this! Thanks!

Good info ! Thank you

I think I’d better qualify that ‘grab it’. ONLY if the offered amount is PROFITABLE!!! No sense whatsoever in GRABBING a low fee offer.
It’s easier to research after you’ve countered with a fee that is profitable because it’ll take time for them to decide whether to accept your counter.
Stil, even at your supposedly profitable fee, if they don’t pay–GIVE IT BACK.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.