Do you have a problem with payment from Notary Dash?

I am having a problem with Notary sadh on payment. I have two invoices, October & December which I can’t get paid for. Why is it so hard to chase after money which I have work for & I have purchased the paper, toner & gas. This is sad.

1 Like

As recommended, I sent an email to Jennifer at Prestige Notaries on January 27th, 2023 at 4:52 am. I’m still waiting for a relay. If this is such a wonderful & award-winning person, why have I not received a reply or even better, my money.

Anything but award winning. Contact escrow/title listed on Closing Disclosure pg 5.

Good luck!

Suggest you see the numerous strings regarding these folks.

2 Likes

History of slow pay and deceptive responses. Prestige Notary aka Notary Dash.

2 Likes

@JanaDrury Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

Yes, there is a GOLDMINE of information available on Notary Cafe! It’s very insightful & helpful. As a new member you’ll want to access it regularly via the Search function.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search of the Notary Cafe database for you. Here are some insightful threads for you to begin your Research journey.

Here are 50+ threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Notary%20Dash

Here are 16 more threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Prestige%20Notary%20Notary%20Dash

Here are 29 additional threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Prestige%20Notary

======

P.S. I’ve also linked two additional helpful threads for you that you’ll find quite informative.

:swan:

@JanaDrury FYI: Here is a post with their CURRENT email address =>

:swan:

I have submitted the invoice 6 times now with no reply or payment. They should not be allowed to conduct business. I have been completing closings since 20000. This is the second time I’ve not been paid. The first time, I ended up taking them to Small Claims Court & was paid the fee, interest for the time I had been waiting & all the court cost. That company should have been the agreed fee of $ 100.00. After everything was tabulated, I was awarded $ 452.65. Nice for me, but was a 8-month process. Guess I will be going to fill a claim this week to start the process of getting my money. C2C doesn’t want to pay $60.00 imagine how they will feel when they will be paying over $ 300.00. Sad that we have to endure this treatment from any company.

@JanaDrury I admire your tenacity; just be aware and careful if you signed agreements with these companies. Some of the agreements include a clause where you agree to arbitration in their state, which means you agree not to sue.

Good Luck!! Go get 'em! :slight_smile:

Why is Jennifer letting these other people she hangs with hurt her reptation.

I have found the fastest way to get paid after non-payment is to tell the Signing co you will contact her state’s attorney general. See how quickly you will get your payment! I’ve had to threaten with another company that at the time owed me a little over $900.00
I used to do a lot of signings for Prestige Notaries in Washington state. I always got paid. I knew a title company though that stopped doing business with Jennifer Garland while I was signing loans there. I didn’t know all the details but there was a disagreement on pricing and paying her. There’s more I could say, but I will leave it where it is now.

1 Like

Its yes and no on the arbitration. To have an arbitration, you need to have a dispute. If the non paying company doesn’t respond to calls, emails and official notifications you don’t have a dispute and you can proceed with small claims collection. The non paying party has to dispute the amount owed and you force them to try invoke the arbitration clause. Most non paying companies simply don’t respond.

Myself I contact the title companies and put pressure on them as they hired the non paying companies and in my state they effectively are the general contractor responsible for performance of their sub contractors.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.