WARNING: Notary Dash don't pay

Beware of Notarydash as they do not pay, not just untimely but not at all.

1 Like

@vamccall Absolutely correct! There are 50+ threads about that business entity . . .

Here are a few threads:

Here are the Search results:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%20Notary%20dash

:swan:

1 Like

I was looking at a video with Jamie from Purple Notary. She talks about how Notary Dash set up a platform for her, and thatā€™s how she is able to farm out other notaries through the USA. Yet, I see here that Notary Dash doesnā€™t pay, so how is Jamie paying her notaries?

File a complaint with the BBB.

My payment was late due to my email address with this company being incorrect, but I did get paid!

Does anyone have a number for Notary Dash? I have not received payment for a few signings. Any help is appreciated.

Does Notary Dash pay? Has anyone received payment and hopefully you did how did you get payment?

I did some work with Notary Dash for Notaries in Action. I was instructed NOT to send an invoice. When 30 days rolled around I called 206-774-0738 and left a message that it was 30 days since I finished my 2 assignments and I was requesting payment. The very next day I got an email from another company (I canā€™t remember the name) with instructions on what information they needed to pay me (bank account, etc). There were multiple options available to me. I was paid for both jobs in just a few days. This company was extremely generous with me. One of the jobs was originally going to pay $25, I said no and they offered me $50. I was not able to visit the client because the place was in a gated community. Long story short, they actually paid me the full amount, even though I never saw the customer. This was not for a loan signing but a Monsanto lawsuit. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Iā€™ve have posted numerous times that notary dash does not pay.

3 things more likely to happen than getting paid by notary dash. 1) getting struck by lightning. 2) hitting the lottery. 3) nailing jello to the wall.

1 Like

You must send them an invoice.

1 Like

Welcome msk831, Donā€™t forget Notary Dash and Prestige are the same try accounting@prestige notaries.com (send them your invoice) they are slow to pay.

I got this email from them today for a signing that was supposed to be at 9am. I didnā€™t respond to a closing. I even got a call saying they had already assigned someone to the alert I did respond to which was a medical affidavit. Their signings are always low pay and confusing.

I am chasing an unpaid invoice from Prestige Notaries via Notary Dash from December. Once I sent the a ā€œPast Dueā€ banner, they responded 2 weeks ago that they would handle it, I still have not gotten payment. I see a few Notaries sharing here that PN is hard to receive payment, so now I know who I am dealing with. Just sharing as an FYI with the team. Hope everyone is doing well.

I stop working with them. They sometimes takes 120 days to pay. That is because they are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Hi all - I wish I could say I am posting on here for a positive reason, but I am now finding myself trying to collect on 2 past due invoices from Notary Dash. Up until now I have never had a problem getting paid on their ā€œnet37 terms.ā€ One invoice is for $30.00 and the other is for $45.00. I am looking to see if anyone has taken further action and what that action was that resulted in getting a payment from them? Thanks in advance for all of your help!

I have a closing from the end of December 2023 in the beginning of January 2024 and have not received payment although I have called and sent emails. I just received a response finally and it was a screenshot, saying if I donā€™t receive payment that I have to notify them that I have checked my spam folder for Payment through deluxe e-checks. it bothers me that they say to not Send an invoice But then, almost 3 months after payment is not received then we have to check our spam folder. That seems a little excessive.