WARNING: Notary Dash don't pay

Beware of Notarydash as they do not pay, not just untimely but not at all.

1 Like

@vamccall Absolutely correct! There are 50+ threads about that business entity . . .

Here are a few threads:

Here are the Search results:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%20Notary%20dash

:swan:

1 Like

I was looking at a video with Jamie from Purple Notary. She talks about how Notary Dash set up a platform for her, and that’s how she is able to farm out other notaries through the USA. Yet, I see here that Notary Dash doesn’t pay, so how is Jamie paying her notaries?

File a complaint with the BBB.

My payment was late due to my email address with this company being incorrect, but I did get paid!

Does anyone have a number for Notary Dash? I have not received payment for a few signings. Any help is appreciated.

Does Notary Dash pay? Has anyone received payment and hopefully you did how did you get payment?

I did some work with Notary Dash for Notaries in Action. I was instructed NOT to send an invoice. When 30 days rolled around I called 206-774-0738 and left a message that it was 30 days since I finished my 2 assignments and I was requesting payment. The very next day I got an email from another company (I can’t remember the name) with instructions on what information they needed to pay me (bank account, etc). There were multiple options available to me. I was paid for both jobs in just a few days. This company was extremely generous with me. One of the jobs was originally going to pay $25, I said no and they offered me $50. I was not able to visit the client because the place was in a gated community. Long story short, they actually paid me the full amount, even though I never saw the customer. This was not for a loan signing but a Monsanto lawsuit. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

I’ve have posted numerous times that notary dash does not pay.

3 things more likely to happen than getting paid by notary dash. 1) getting struck by lightning. 2) hitting the lottery. 3) nailing jello to the wall.

1 Like

You must send them an invoice.

1 Like

Welcome msk831, Don’t forget Notary Dash and Prestige are the same try accounting@prestige notaries.com (send them your invoice) they are slow to pay.

I got this email from them today for a signing that was supposed to be at 9am. I didn’t respond to a closing. I even got a call saying they had already assigned someone to the alert I did respond to which was a medical affidavit. Their signings are always low pay and confusing.

I am chasing an unpaid invoice from Prestige Notaries via Notary Dash from December. Once I sent the a “Past Due” banner, they responded 2 weeks ago that they would handle it, I still have not gotten payment. I see a few Notaries sharing here that PN is hard to receive payment, so now I know who I am dealing with. Just sharing as an FYI with the team. Hope everyone is doing well.

I stop working with them. They sometimes takes 120 days to pay. That is because they are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Hi all - I wish I could say I am posting on here for a positive reason, but I am now finding myself trying to collect on 2 past due invoices from Notary Dash. Up until now I have never had a problem getting paid on their “net37 terms.” One invoice is for $30.00 and the other is for $45.00. I am looking to see if anyone has taken further action and what that action was that resulted in getting a payment from them? Thanks in advance for all of your help!

I have a closing from the end of December 2023 in the beginning of January 2024 and have not received payment although I have called and sent emails. I just received a response finally and it was a screenshot, saying if I don’t receive payment that I have to notify them that I have checked my spam folder for Payment through deluxe e-checks. it bothers me that they say to not Send an invoice But then, almost 3 months after payment is not received then we have to check our spam folder. That seems a little excessive.