Notary Dash?

Is Notary Dash still in business?

1 Like

Yes. I use them frequently.

1 Like

What do they pay are they a good SS?

Between $100-$150 is my normal payout. Of course that depends on if its a loan mod or something with a lot of pages like a refi.

1 Like

@alvin I have been trying to sign up for days now, I try to sign up and it says I’m not NNA certified ( which I am) and I’ve tried to email them and I keep getting kicked back that tells me delivery failure on their end… have you heard anything about them having issues?

@kayla1 I have not heard anything about them having issues.

they have been terrible to work with. low ball 30-60 offers. I shut them out completely. Im glad the guy on here has luck, not so much in MI.

1 Like

I’ve never received a request.
But, I have had several agent onboard me from the info on the dashboard. Nice to here someone is able to benefit form the site.

Notary Dash is a platform, not a Service, luv. Many Services USE Notary Dash, so the fees will vary based on the Service that contracts you, and the area you serve. I’m sorry you’ve been getting lowball offers, ladies!! I’m in Ohio, and haven’t had orders in your area to compare with, so I can’t say what’s being offered there. Keep signing up with Services if you’re not getting enough offers! But don’t shut off Notary Dash- they are not the ones sending the crappy orders!! You’re losing out on some great orders!

1 Like