E&O upgrade

Is boosting your E&O to $100,000 worth the expense?

1 Like

Yes it is worth the expense. Most major title companies require to have 100k. You also get the higher paying jobs.

4 Likes

Yes it’s worth getting through biBerk which is Business professional coverage. They cover you if mistakes are make by you on loan docs. NNA does not cover that part only your notarial acts.

4 Likes

Can you please give their information? @lillyaclark.19
You mentioned to me before, but couldn’t remember. I’m planning this new year to carry my own full E&O insurance and go solo with TCs.

In case you didn’t see my other post

@Edward are you in Indiana? If so, you need a Title Producer’s License in order to do closings; not sure what your state requires, insurance wise, to be a Title Producer. Might need to check on that first.

@BluePenNotary, sorry I was visiting my daughter during the Christmas week. Here is the number I got online (844) 472-0967

1 Like

Thank you Lilly :blush: and prosperous and healthy 2021 :+1:

1 Like

Yes it is. There are some Title Companies that will not allow you to do their signings unless you do. Those companies usually pay better fees and pay you your money quicker. Also if you want to be Fidelity certified you must hold a higher bond.

How high? 100K or 500K

1 Like