Findanotary.com

What’s a annual membership and directory listing with NNA get you now? How will this be different/better? I don’t think I see the value added proposition they are suggesting making…unless they plan on paying for new advertising they haven’t invested in previously…

For GNW, definitely have a Yelp and a Google Business page. Yes the ball takes a bit to get rolling with them but you’ll get enough work that you don’t need to pay for any service to give it to you. I get more calls on those to platforms that I ever have for loan signings and never had to pay a thing for them. Save your money and invest it elsewhere in your business.

I received an email asking me to sign up?

I’ve had their offering as well (NNA’s find a Notary). And I’ll probably will sign up with them. I’ll take all the help I can get. And, to be honest, I’m contemplating easing off the Loan Signings for a bit until the market heats up once again and fees start to rise. Instead, I’ll focus on GNW… especially GNW that can be RON’ed.

I’ll keep my Signing Agent skills in good shape, but I think I’ll prioritize GNW for the foreseeable future.
And if the NNA’s Find A Notary site can help with that, I trust them enough to do it. FWIW, I did ask an NNA spokesperson about it and was told they implemented it after receiving so many calls for GNW Notaries (as opposed to LSAs). So they figured they may was well offer the service.

We’ll see.

I also should have said that it would have been nice if they offered this service for free to those of us who have already paid them for a NNA membership. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

@clgrvs Absolutely! :crown: :person_with_crown:

Pre-Launch price of $30/six months. MSRP (post launch): $99/year

For those wondering about the delta between the two . . .

:swan:

1 Like

Thats my philosophy also. Just joined so no activity yet. I would like to know how the NNA is marketing the findanotary.com platform. I will give it 90 days, then analyze the stats for any referrals.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Initially I was adamant about not giving NNA another dime for a listing. I had a discussion not long ago with NNA and asked “why is it when we are ‘commissioned’ as NP (not NSA’s) we are not automatically added to a directory listing for GNW? As it stands we have to be ‘Certified as NSA’ in order to be listed on ‘signingagent.com’. We are ALREADY PAYING FOR A LISTING… they could not answer the question with anything other than " its for GNW” well, rightfully when we paid for our NNA membership on NP commission, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTED. I recently noticed they went from $99 annual to a promotion of $30 for 6 months so I thought to myself “for that price just try it”. Well, sorry to say I have not received not 1 SINGLE HIT from that directory listing so I am curious, HOW’S IT WORKING FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PAID THE $99 AND WHAT IS THE VOLUME LIKE?

@mrj Thank you. Excellent question! :tada:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.