Finest Mobile Notary

Got paid in four days, just as they said I would. In a second instance, the client paid me on the spot. I like working with Finest.

2 Likes

I received payment within two days. No issues

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the payment process? I just received a GNW assigment from Finest Mobile Notary and they agreed to my fee and payment terms are 2-3 business days. However, there were additional steps I had to take to get paid. What was your experience with this?

1 Like

I received payment quickly. I believe it was that afternoon, within hours of doing the signing.

1 Like

Easy to work with and clear communication. I completed the signing on a Friday and received my payment that Monday. I would absolutely work with them again!

1 Like

I just got a call and text from a woman calling herself Roe from Finest Notary Services asking me to do a ‘Medical POA’ this Monday. She didn’t have answers to the questions I asked- do they have witnesses lined up? Is this in a hospital or nursing facility? (google address was next door to a hospital). All I’ve done so far is confirmed availability. Told here after she got back to me with more info we could discuss fees. etc. I couldn’t find anything on the company on Google either, so I came on here.

1 Like

I’m so happy to see what everyone’s experiences were. I was nervous when I realized that there was very little presence online. However, I did a signing for them today, and the client already had the documents and the witnesses were already there. It sounds like I should expect payment in a day or so. My only caveat is that if I work with them again, I will ask for more money. I totally low-balled it this time, and had a bit of a drive.

1 Like

Hi, Finest Mobile Notary contacted me the first week of March 2024, for a POA. I spoke with Roe; she is awesome and professional. She was very grateful for using my company. I was paid within 2 days via Deluxe Payment Exchange. I will definitely work with Roe again! I live in New Hampshire and the appointment was 2 towns away. I did negotiate with the fee she was offering, and I was very happy with the accepted fee. I wonder how this client who lives in a small little hick town knew how to find this signing agency when people on here are having a hard time finding any info on them. I just googled their company and they came right up with a very polished website.

Looks like the only negative thing about the company is the fee. I did an assignment for them yesterday for a Sworn Statement to request a copy of a Death Certificate. The daughter was tyring to close out her mothers Security Box at BofA b ut the bank wanted a death certificate. I accepted for $50. it was quick. at the bottom of the website Finest Mobile Notary has an option to sign up, have any of you signed up on their list?

The experience has been great. They pay in 1-2 days which is great. The seem to provide GNW, which are normally a few pages. Highly recommend, Don’t be afraid to counter offer.

Received an assignment from Finest Mobile Notary on 3/21/24. It was short notice but close by. Everything was great and I received pay the next day.

Hello, I was contacted by them in February 2024. They do have a quick payment turnaround. I have taken three assignments from them. I’ve been paid within 2-3 days. One client asked for additional stamps and they paid it without any problems.

They do send an email with all of the assignments information and confirmation.

Also, the signer’s acknowledgement statement they ask you to fill out to confirm you went to the appointment does not require your stamp. They acknowledge that in CA we can’t do that.

I have been able to contact them via email and phone without any issues. 833 683-3463.

Hope this helps

I was finally able to complete an assignment for them after they reached out to me a few times via text, but I wasn’t available for the same day signings they requested. I did a POA at a nursing home and was paid in 2 business days as promised. I was paid $50 and had options to either print my check to deposit or auto deposit with fees. I don’t care for having to incur a cost to receive my payment, whether there is an option to print or not. That is my only “beef”, other than that, they were quick to reply and pay me.

I just recived POV a Job offer form them that I SHOULD NOT PERFORM, as they requeste an extra BLANK natural certificate statement.
No proper wording in regards to what document the ‘certificate of compleation’ is in referance to or what document it would be atached to and no info on my county or location.
also wanted a copy of clients ID!

They stated very clearly that I would only be paid if I compleated that and sent it back to them.
Their websight was legit, so it may be an individual trying to use this sight link and name to get away with fraud.

'They are legit. I have the signer sign my notary journal and they’re acknowledgment form. This is just to show proof of service for yourself and the company, in case of false claim from the signer. It’s not fraud if your signing on an action you’ve witnessed and completed.

In some states, affixing one’s notary stamp to a record that is not a notarial act is either clearly illegal, or contrary to the information provided in the state’s notary manual. In other states, we might not be able to find a passage in official literature from the state that forbids it, but it’s a terrible practice.

FINEST!!!

I knew it was coming, signing services fishing in the general notary pond. Prestige had been doing it for over a decade, check their reviews.

When you are Notary you need to understand Fees. Government have control over what do you charge for put your seal which is $10 .

But not for all you do to give that service. You have Mobile service = milage, gas and time. $125 - $150 is a good fee to cover all and when you are a SS you need cover other Services. So $150 is fine and they just go to pay $50 - $75 that is how SS work

That exactly why we as Signing Agents make more money because we can charge more in some Specific Documents For Property and Financial

Seems like a few other SS are trying it now, too. Checking out all the niches. Please, little fishies–don’t bite that hook…

2 Likes