GET PAID IN ADVANCE if Kelley's Mobile Notary calls you

Here we go again…the poor notary family who was not aware of Kelley’s Mobile Notary. The only thing I can say if you read this first before you work with Kelly’s notary. Just tell them that you want to get paid in advance before you do any services, this is how you do it.
Accept the job first, then wait for the doc’s, 1 day before the signing you send an email and say, " With all your bad reviews that I am reading out there in social media, I decided not to do the signing unless you pay me in advance"…that’s it. They may not use you again “SO WHAT!” get your money.
That’s what I did and I got paid. I did exactly what I am typing on this forum. Always check reviews before doing any signing but I will accept the job first since your not going to work with them again anyways so who cares. They don’t care so why should you!
Note: Do not tell them where you are finding the bad reviews…just say social media…
Spread the word…and I wish you all well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.