GNW vs Property Inspections

Love that…. Good for you for thinking outside the box

Same here. $15 a pop.

Thank you for posting this information. I saw your post a couple months ago when I was looking for side gigs and I’ve been doing work for one of the vehicle and other inspection companies. It has helped out quite a bit. Appreciate you sharing the wealth.

For me the only way that would make sense is if I received 5 orders all within the travel distance that would allow me to complete in an hour or less. I tend to stay away from those one offs or $15 orders. From start to finish it typically takes me 5 min or less to do an inspection. So I factor in my min travel rate and counter the offer based on that number. I have even picked up the phone and called them directly and let them know that I am willing to do it but they must be willing to pay my min hourly rate to and from my destination. Trust me when I tell you… if they want it done… they will pay and they have.

I am truly happy to hear that it helps that makes me feel good to know that. I wish you continued success

1 Like

Not i. Yuma, but I would love more information please.

Thank you

Robin

I did inspections for a company called Sutton Inspections Bureau. The money was very helpful. I decided to stop as I was working full-time and with the traffic here I live in St. Pete, Florida, it got too difficult and I was getting home too late. But if you’re doing GNW and just looking for a side hustle, they have a lot of work available. Little training. Very easy. If you want, you can reach out to Larry at Insursolv as well. They’re a client of Sutton Inspections Bureau. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that resource. FL is a great place I heard for these types of inspections along with CA and Texas

1 Like

You’re most welcome!! Insursolv is out of Texas actually. Sutton is in Florida. They’re pretty supportive of their inspectors. Good luck!!

1 Like

I’m good with what I have right now I don’t need anymore companies to work with but I hope that others can benefit from the additional resources that you provided. I know other people are saying I’m crazy to give out the info I have but I find the more I give the more I get so I have no issues in sharing the information as there is more than enough to go around if you are willing to put in the work.

1 Like

If you are in FL I came across this company for those that are looking to supplement their Notary work with inspections.

Thank you very useful info… there’s another company called Lemon Squad it’s for car inspections anyone with a mechanic background. Unfortunately, I didn’t have one but good luck :four_leaf_clover:

In my area they have vehicle inspections that require photos only and no mechanical checks. I have completed in the past a few inspections for them and now my husband has taken over that part of my business.

2 Likes

Im interested in PI. How do I get the training for PI. I would like to add that to one of my services i offer.

I use WeGoLook as well.

Hello, I am the state of Michigan and would definitely like to explore the field inspection opportunity. Where should I start.? Thank

You are not crazy!!! It is so weird some of the comments I’ve seen but there is nothing wrong with helping when YOU are secure in your work.

Block out the noise, you are appreciated. We need to build community, not more walls. I’m sure FL members don’t think you are crazy at all.

There are three basic types of property inspections:|

1. There are visual inspections that generally don’t require licensure or certifications. These are more like verification inspections. It’s the hiring contractor’s position to make all conclusive analysis. Some States require licensure for any type of property inspections.

2. Real Estate Inspections required by buyer or lenders. These types of inspections require licensure and/or certifications. This is likely the type of inspection we’re most familiar.

3. The third type is Code Inspections. Again this requires licensure/certification, different than for #2, that makes certain that code compliance [ADA, Fire, Electrical, etc.] construction standards, commercial construction, and in some cases reclamation projects.

Please perform your due diligence regarding your State’s Laws.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.