GNW vs Property Inspections

I use WeGoLook as well.

Hello, I am the state of Michigan and would definitely like to explore the field inspection opportunity. Where should I start.? Thank

You are not crazy!!! It is so weird some of the comments I’ve seen but there is nothing wrong with helping when YOU are secure in your work.

Block out the noise, you are appreciated. We need to build community, not more walls. I’m sure FL members don’t think you are crazy at all.

There are three basic types of property inspections:|

1. There are visual inspections that generally don’t require licensure or certifications. These are more like verification inspections. It’s the hiring contractor’s position to make all conclusive analysis. Some States require licensure for any type of property inspections.

2. Real Estate Inspections required by buyer or lenders. These types of inspections require licensure and/or certifications. This is likely the type of inspection we’re most familiar.

3. The third type is Code Inspections. Again this requires licensure/certification, different than for #2, that makes certain that code compliance [ADA, Fire, Electrical, etc.] construction standards, commercial construction, and in some cases reclamation projects.

Please perform your due diligence regarding your State’s Laws.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.