GoGreen Notaries

Just wondering if anyone else has used them? They were at least prompt is assigning me to the file–seller docs only for 85.00. 10 mins from home, ok rate I guess.

I have not used Gogreen but in general I used to get $100-125 for a seller signing. Now $85 is the norm and they wont budge to pay more.

Off the topic a bit here, but couldn’t resist. I had an old boss say to me “if it’s green, then it won’t come clean.” (he was referring to cleaning chemicals). On a side note, their business name doesn’t relate to the industry (initially) unless they do strictly RON (save the trees maybe?)

I took a seller deal from them since it was conveniently located that day. But it ended up being a PITA since it was a seller held financing mess. It took so much longer than it should’ve, that it made me late for the next appointment (for a long term client).

So after 3 phone calls, and being told that the terms in Snappy had changed but not updated, then noted payment sent, then “accounting” ( I chuckle when I hear these small outfits refer to their “departments”) will look into it, an e-check was received 45 days later.

Since things slowed down, I’ve taken a few assignments from smaller outfits (after cross checking them on the forums). Luckily, I’ve had good / predictable experiences. But chasing for payments is a huge turnoff for me (and my entire accounting dept too! :wink:)