“Good to drop package”

“Good to drop package” What? Oops, too late!!! Didn’t know I was supposed to wait to be told when to drop!!!’

Honestly, they should just stop asking experienced notaries for scan back so they can review and tell them to drop the package off! What a waste of time!
They can count on experienced Notaries to do perfect signing 100% of the time.

I do not like scan back!
I avoid them unless they pay well!

1 Like

Are you kidding?? I LOVE the positive reinforcement when they tell me my scans are good to go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

NOT!!!

1 Like

I just think that they should stop asking experienced notaries for scan back. It’s a waste of time.

1 Like

Just wondering. . . have you called or written the companies that ask you to scan docs to make your case for curtailing the practice? Do you think that would have any effect? I’m gonna try it unless there is feedback in this forum that suggests it’s a waste of time.

1 Like

Some say they will actually drop your fee if you don’t scanback and wait for approval to drop. WTH?! I don’t wait around for you to say if you can drop docs now! Lol

1 Like

Never, but I avoid scan back orders, unless they pay very well!

I know I never wait for them to tell me. I just do it thank God I never had any problem.

1 Like

Lol we stop, drop and roll :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

OK OK fine for non owner occupied properties, sellers and buyers, YES for funding purposes! But for primary properties, no scan back, please.

1 Like

Actually there were times when I called them on primary properties and said, “You know I do a good job, come on do you really need scan back?” No joke, they agreed not to bother with the scan back and I kept my full fees! :woman_shrugging:t2::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Well that’s because your awesome!

3 Likes