Has anybody used Thumbtack?

Has anybody use thumbtack I started to set up a profile with them and didn’t complete it as I went on vacation. However I have gotten no less than 5 to 6 messages a day about people needing notarizations.
I’m not sure if these are legitimate messages sent to help me complete my profile or if they are just random.
Anybody have any suggestions?

There is a plethora of data already on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type ‘thumbtack’ in the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

Always check the Search field initially for any query, then (IF you come up empty-handed) create a thread with your question.

Here is a sampling of some of the available threads for you (some recent and some not):

IF you discover that a completely new thread DOES need to be created for your question, then include within your original post that a thorough Search of the Notary Café forum threads has already been completed & include the links of the threads (at least 1 or 2) with the most helpful info. This will assist us in providing guidance as well as provide helpful info to others who will be viewing your recently created thread. :pray::angel::gem:

Thumbtack is completely area/need driven. If you are in an area where it is popular and the need is great you are likely to get quite a number of responses from Thumbtack. The biggest thing to remember about TT is the “budget” for leads. The more you allot for leads the more direct leads you are likely to receive. As well, you will have to check the system from time-to-time for “opportunities”. These are jobs that do not necessarily fit your “criteria” and won’t hit your leads automatically. In conclusion, TT can be very productive, as well it can also drain your advertising budget. Use caution.

1 Like