How Snapdocs is viewed by Vendors

[lelandgiz] if you are looking for NSA training please go no Notary2Pro.com. They are the most respected trainers in the industry.

5 Likes

Concur, notary. :sparkles::angel:

My personal experience:
When I initially started performing this work, I successfully completed MULTIPLE (including NNA) training/certification programs including Notary2Pro. I’ve successfully completed ALL of the various training/certification programs offered by Notary2Pro. :hibiscus:

I’ve professionally compared the training/certification program with Notary2Pro with the others I had (previously) successfully completed. The ONLY training/certification program I recommend is Notary2Pro.

Notary2Pro training & certifications are comprehensive and accurate. They also provide training about creating your business.

NOTE: The training provided by the NNA is insufficient, has many errors for multiple states, and doesn’t fully prepare the CNSA for the rigors of the work in this business sector.

Also, Notary2Pro has ongoing education as well as an excellent Mentoring program. Best of all, the services provided are reasonably priced (in my opinion). :white_check_mark:

A list of companies that hire Notary2Pro graduates (with minimal or no experience) is provided to successful course graduates. => This opportunity is pure GOLD! Study up, refresh your notes, & let Carol know when your initial few signings are scheduled. Carol Ray is a wonderful mentor & can be on standby in case you encounter difficulties or have questions during your first few signings. She’s the Best! Her support will help you Build your Confidence in providing CNSA services. :trophy::white_check_mark:

In addition, Notary2Pro works diligently to keep this list up-to-date regarding vetting and viability. As we all know, some reliable clients and encounter financial difficulties and that, in turn, can negatively impact CNSAs directly.

Of course, your best bet would be to visit their website at https://www.notary2pro.com/ , research, and make the choices appropriate for your situation. The training programs by Carol Ray are comprehensive & thorough. :sparkles::tada::sunglasses:

NOTE: I receive no compensation or remuneration of any type or kind as a result of my review above.

4 Likes

I beg to differ, if you want NSA training go to the National Notary Association

1 Like

@cnelson Have you successfully completed both the Notary2Pro & the NNA training & certification programs?

Pardon me, seems your comment is very extensive. The NNA is an industry standard, don’t understand why their information wouldn’t be correct but they also have a hotline nationally for notary assistance so again wouldn’t see why that platform wouldn’t be correct.

What you don’t understand is it may be the “industry standard” but it’s because of their marketing only…they’ve convinced them they are. Their training is lacking in many places and many “graduates” end up going on to train more elsewhere for better understanding. Further, their primer is fraught with errors, and their hotline is not reliable.

If you like them that’s your choice…just keep an open mind and eyes wide open.

4 Likes

@LindaH-FL Absolutely accurate on all counts. Couldn’t have surmised it better myself! :1st_place_medal::trophy::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, seems I could use some time to check this out! Notary2Pro.com

I totally agree with you Linda. It’s a great place to get your annual re-certification and background check if you already know what you’re doing as an NSA but in my opinion if you’re brand new(1st timer as a notary/signing agent), it will be a bit scary and you’re be at a loss when you actually get a loan closing.

1 Like

Adding to the experienced notaries chorus about NNA… Amen

1 Like

Precisely my point of getting training elsewhere - and at least other programs offer post graduate mentorship AND a list of companies who are willing to use their graduates to get them experience.

When I first moved to Florida I also used NNA to get started - mostly because of the convenience - I also initially took their certification - and that was after a 25 year career as a closing paralegal. I could see where it was lacking and thankfully had my experience to fall back on…(I had many wonderful teachers during those 25 years) - .

cnelson said “I beg to differ, if you want NSA training go to the National Notary Association” - and to that I beg to differ - hence my post.

2 Likes

It’s all a bunch of BS, find people to work with who pay well, do a good job, and your ok, snap doc is a POS they allow title companies to sub out deals at a cheap rate, who’s going to drive anywhere print docs and do this for $40? most signings are a joke so here’s my advice get busy find real people and get paid or else be a mule and work for free

7 Likes

I do very well using SnapDocs. It all depends on your location and situation. The more error-free signings you do, the more thumbs up you get which leads to higher paying signings. I can definitely attest to that. SnapDocs is very good for me.

3 Likes

I agree… some of my highest paying jobs as a newbie have come from snap docs.

I live in Maryland. I’ve seen too many requests come in for $75-$85 for refinancing. I always counter with a higher amount and get passed over. Notaries are taking these orders at these low amounts. I’m through Snapdocs.

2 Likes

I can’t screenshot my SnapDocs screen but my lowest pay is $100.

utube! Bill Soroka, Carol Ray :slight_smile: #notarytitans

1 Like

Sound advice, huh! I notice the notifications from snapdocs, last minute, long drive loan don’t know about docs and they are offering $70. Why is anyone accepting? Annoys me other notaries won’t bring the standards up.

4 Likes

This is how snapdocs operates :

https://support.snapdocs.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012713188-Locally-Adjusted-Pricing

They encourage lowering prices.

Three months and no one signing from them.

1 Like

WOW - In CA none of the offers that were sent via snapdocs were over 90. Not that I managed to get any of them.