Hybrid Closing/Wet Signature

Hi,
You may have already attended your signing by the time you receive this …
There is a barcode the lender/title/signing svc may send with the package. The purpose of this barcode is to scan with your phone to verify the borrowers DID in-fact sign their electronic portion. You should only receive the documents they need wet signed. However some lenders MAY still send the entire package in case they weren’t able to access etc.

Unfortunately, There’s no barcodes on the paperwork I received. I have alerted the SS and the TC. I will still complete the wet signatures that I know needs completed and notarized in the packed labeled Notary Package. The SS stated she will get with Title and get back with me. The signing is for tomorrow so hopefully it gets completed in time. Thank you!

Oh wow! So are we looking at this hybrid thing incorrectly? Does it not matter which part is completed first?

I completed the signing today and scanned the QR Code provided in the package at the table and confirmed that they did receive and signed all their documents. I guess I’m just going to roll with these types of closings and confirm with the SS on what to do in each case.

2 Likes

So glad you got one with a QR code! My signing is today, Ill keep you posted on how it goes. Im going in totally blind… lol

1 Like

My first hybrid is now complete and I’m so grateful for each and every one of you! I know I wouldn’t have been as confident or prepared without you guys! Thanks!:heart:

2 Likes

Singing……we are family……:dancer:

1 Like

Are you a RON notary? My goal is to just do RON 100%, maybe it’s the age thing catching up with me.

Yes ma’am! I’m certified in my state. I’m still figuring it out. I have trained through and received my certificate from the NNA. I completed training with CXChoice and now I’m being asked to train with Service Link. I have not done an actual RON signing yet🙄.

2 Likes

I’ve done a couple and I never saw the electronic portion. I probably wouldn’t have even known it was a hybrid (I’m still pretty new) except that the signer said he had already done a lot of it electronically. Then it clicked. I was just glad it was a small package. All on letter too. :dancer:t4:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.