I have a few signing (America Notary Pro)

So, I have a few signing with America Notary Pro this week, I have seen them listed on the BBB as non-payers what should I do about this?

Once in a while I’ve taken an appointment while on the road. When I got home and researched the company, I felt I probably wouldn’t get paid, so I called them and told them I was dropping the appointment. I have no experience with America Notary Pro.

1 Like

No personal experience here but I would strongly suggest you search this site about info about this company
I think you’ll find the answer to your own question.

@lbickham33 It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members have mentioned that it’s quite difficult/impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

My Recommendation to you => IMMEDIATELY Contact your Hiring Party and advise them that they’ll need to reschedule these Signing Orders with a different Professional Signing Agent.

Why (you might ask)?

As @LindaH-FL mentioned above, the answer to your query (“warnings” & “non-payment”) is contained within the GOLDMINE database found on Notary Cafe.

There are greater than 50+ threads on this business entity with the majority identifying NON-PAYMENT:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=America%20Notary%20Pro

:swan:

1 Like

I think you mean Americas Notary Pro?? Never used them.

I too, have conducted work for this company for several years. They used to be only “good”; however of late, they are not even that anymore. I literally have to beg to get paid, and usually for several assignments. I will not be taking anymore appointments from them for this very reason.
Keep after them, as they will pay. But it’s only after several attempts. It may help to contact the title company, as I have had to do recently.

1 Like

some how i didn’t get to do the two assignment that they had because I had car trouble the same day . So I ask if they could cancel them because of the transportation problem. there was one in January they had not paid and the one I did last week. Once, I’m paid maybe I will do it but as for now no

Call or email them. They pay
I have been working with them for the last 3 years.

For future reference, if you go to the NNA website and search collection letters, there is a series of letters you can use for collection efforts. They begin at reminder and go up to ultimatum as well as guidance on when to use each. I have all 4 saved to my USB drive.

2 Likes

@jennifer.shaffor Great information. Thanks for sharing with all members.

The results of a Search there on the keywords “collection letters” will ALSO provide you with insightful information regarding:

• Managing Your Collection Efforts
  • Resolving Non-Payment Issues (Best) => This provides a COMPREHENSIVE, detailed guide including DIRECT links to the MS Word document collection form letters you can fill-in/plug & chug.
  • Non-Payment Issues - quite elucidating

======

Direct Search Tree ==>> To go directly to the Collection Letters

• Knowledge Center
  • Notary Signing Agent
  • Non-Payment Issues
  • Sample Collection Letters

When this has come up for me I look at the date of the reviews. If it is recent and there are multiple reviews regarding non-payment then I would probably pass on the assignment. However if they are years old then I would call the company and mention the past reviews and clarify the payment policy. I would also tell them that if I am paid according to the payment policy (on time or before) then I would be happy to post a positive review about them on the notary forums. This has resulted in assignments that I may have passed on otherwise. If the payment doesn’t come as promised I call them the day after and ask for it to be issued through Venmo reminding them of our previous conversation. I have found companies to be willing to meet my fee and stay accountable to their payment process.

1 Like

@bohardnotary Excellent insights! Simply love your critical thinking process & method/technique. A win-win-win.

:swan:

1 Like

I’ve been an agent for twelve years and I have never not gotten paid, by a legit agency and America Notary Pro appears to be legit. Have faith and good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.