America's Notary Pro

I enjoy working with America’s Notary Pro. When you do a great job, they will always contact you first before sending the assignment out to the masses. They also pay timely.

4 Likes

I love them as well. They’re great to work with. And now they’re branching out of Texas.

1 Like

I’ve been in the business now for nearly 20 years and worked with hundreds of signing companies. As we all know there are some unscrupulous owners out there that we wish would not call. However, there are others such as America’s Notary Pro that offer a great service for the title companies they serve. I never miss their call, because as Chandra stated previously they call me exclusively for my city. I know it’s money in the bank with these guys. Keep up the good work America’s Notary Pro!!

2 Likes

I enjoy working with ANP, the staff is friendly and easy to work with. I also like the fact that they meet my price and pay promptly. Great companyđź’–

In my experience, I received payment in over a month. I Don’t get a response to emails or messages from accounts Payable. On one occasion I didn’t get paid the fee I agreed to when I accepted the signing. They don’t want to pay what other companies pay me because “they will send me more work to compensate”.

This company has not paid me for a job with scan backs since I did this on May 11,2023. Many phone calls and emails has done me no good. Very glad I did not accept a second job which was offered weeks after this one. No help from title company as they paid SS for this.

@berylgb39 There are multiple threads on this business entity that have WARNING or ALERT in the thread title and/or BEWARE in the body of posts dating back as far as August 2020 . . .

AND in December of 2022 their Franchise Tax was Involuntarily Ended:

AS WELL AS this one from a few days ago:

======

Here is a helpful thread regarding collecting your Professional Signing Agent Fee:

======

Cautionary threads for non-payment from this business entity:

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.