ALERT: Non Payment -America's Notary Pro

Has anyone had any issues with America’s Notary Pro? I completed a signing for them back in May and still have not been paid. I sent an email and have gotten no response. I wanted to know if others had the same experience and also for notaries to be on the alert with this company.

@lablady1959

Truly sorry to read that you’re experiencing non-payment issues with America’s Notary Pro.

Performed a quick Search of the Notary Cafe database on the business name.

Non-payment appears to be a recurring & regular difficulty with members because there is a FULL page of threads reflecting non-payment with this business entity.

Here is the direct Notary Cafe url link that shows the threads on this company:
https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=America%E2%80%99s%20Notary%20Pro

======

You may find it helpful to utilize the Magnifying Glass to perform a quick Search on a business entity (within the Notary Cafe database) that is new to you prior to providing professional services.

Many Notary Cafe members have emphatically stated that it’s nearly IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Magnifying Glass on the website. I’ve inserted an image below to assist with location of it.

:swan:

Thank you for the information and your prompt response. I am going to be reporting them to the State and the CFPB. All notaries who have been stiffed should do the same.

2 Likes

I thought I would give a brief update. I emailed the title company representative who contacted America’s Notary Pro. They responded that Accounting was waiting for a W-9 and my Errors and Omissions and my background. I thought this was odd as you would have thought they would have wanted that BEFORE I completed the assignment. I already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have sent them the requested documents I will just wait and see if that triggers the payment.

1 Like